• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

NastyBook

Friends. I'm attending an S&M themed event party in the city with my girlfriend tonight, for her best friend's birthday. Thing looks pretty ridiculous, the tickets we bought are "lovers tickets" for couples. Going to need a stready stream of drinks to get through it.

I look forward to washing it all away tomorrow with MITB.
Is your safeword "marks?"

Zach

One silly thing I'm a fan of in '99 WWF: Terry Taylor being a backstage interviewer referred to as "The Rooster".

Carnby

I have a Create A Wrestler called Leather Black Jack. He basically looks like this.

10.jpg

Kurita

:(

I love my girlfriend's best friend and her fiancé, just the nicest people, but they are into some weird shit. We've had to bounce out of one of their parties when some of their swinger friends started just petting each other and making out.

"WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME..."
That's an episode from That 70s Show

Kurita

Along with Seinfeld, That 70's Show is something I have never watched.
Watch them breh

That 70s Show has actually aged really well, I'm surprised. The cast is perfect, comedic timing is on point...
And it has a ton of clever/original scenes that make it stand out the crap sitcoms of the early 2000s, they constantly try something new. Actually it puts to shame a lot of modern shows.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
:(

I love my girlfriend's best friend and her fiancé, just the nicest people, but they are into some weird shit. We've had to bounce out of one of their parties when some of their swinger friends started just petting each other and making out.

"WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME..."
Shoulda asked about the quicksand.

Finale made up for the last season in general. Didn't mind the previous season.

Cannot in good faith say either were absolute garbage because I have watched the entirety of both True Blood and Dexter, and holy fucking shit now that is genuinely trash.

imBask

Banned

Cannot in good faith say either were absolute garbage because I have watched the entirety of both True Blood and Dexter, and holy fucking shit now that is genuinely trash.

the finale is incredible, indeed

Mahonay

Banned

The very first couple of episodes of True Blood that I watched seemed really bad to me. I thought it was dumb as hell. I couldn't believe people actually loved it.

Same goes for Heroes.

How has the build for AJ/Cena been? For some reason I don't feel as hyped as I want to. Maybe it's because Brother Nero and #Broken Matt Hardy came out of nowhere to claim all my hype.

I didn't watch their match though.

Oersted

How has the build for AJ/Cena been? For some reason I don't feel as hyped as I want to. Maybe it's because Brother Nero and #Broken Matt Hardy came out of nowhere to claim all my hype.

I didn't watch their match though.

AJ/Cena outshines the entire MitB card.

2000/2001 was peak Trips, I feel like the current distaste for Authority has gone back and cast a more negative light over the McMahon Helmsley era.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer also says he would be shocked if Zack Sabre Jr. wasn't part of the incoming Fall NXT people.

Zach

98-2001 is best HHH. That period is the reason HHH will always be in my top 10 all time. Well ok not so much 98, but 99-2001 HHH was goddamn glorious.

That 2002 return got that ridiculous pop for a reason.
Haven't seen it yet through July '99. Chyna's the clear star of the tandem.

Angry Grimace

All I'm saying is that Jake the Snake might have one more match in him.

Top Bottom