• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

They're really trying to pretend like anyone has missed Hhh, I'm more concerned about Eddie and Benoit. Two people who actually matter.

Fox318

Dean wins and cashes in on Roman.

Who quickly pins dean and Seth at the same time.

Even though Seth wasn't even in the match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
the typos made me laugh

anyway, KO is awesome.
It will probably make you laugh more if you go to KO's Twitter and see that he categorically denies the truth of the story. About 10 times. People get blocked over it, as per usual.

I can predict that nothing, not even Styles vs. Cena from MITB, is going to give me as much fun and playful pleasure as the hoss fight main event from Fortune Dream 3, Go Shiozaki and Yuji Okabayashi vs. Daisuke Sekimoto and Yuji Hino. A bushel of hard chops and lariats in an explosion of manly violence.

Look at the power!
iP853st.gif

See how Hino's chop made the sweat fly off Okabayashi!

Sekimoto levels Shiozaki with a lariat.

A big fucking German suplex.

Highly recommended.

The surprise is a world champ, for the first time ever, winning his title defense, being cashed in on, and winning that too on the same night

I just realized

TNA says they're at 14 Slammiversaries, and have been exaggerating amount of Slammiversaries since the 6th one in 2010, which was called Slammiversary 8

sY9PAUr.png

Never even questioned it until Wiki pointed it out. Holy shit

Ewwww Booker just threw up on Cole, disgusting! Now ddp trying to make it out like that stink face wasn't bad lol.

Yes! My brother Godfather is coming back too!

I just realized

TNA says they're at 14 Slammiversaries, and have been exaggerating amount of Slammiversaries since the 6th one in 2010, which was called Slammiversary 8

sY9PAUr.png

Never even questioned it until Wiki pointed it out. Holy shit

Maybe it's counting back to TNA's debut on June 19, 2002? Slammiversary VIII was the first numbered one, after all.

Speaking of Japanese violence, check out Kairi Hojo (she of the most beautiful elbow drop in the business today) vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto from Fortune Dream 3, another match that supports the claim that Fortune Dream 3 had one of the best cards of the year. It's a fairly short match and is well worth the time.

"Fuck you, Kairi Hojo."

"Fuck you again, Kairi Hojo."

"Again, fuck you, Kairi Hojo."

So like
My darkest timeline is Roman wins super clean in under 6mins, HHH inserts himself in to MitB. Most boring feud of 2016 II:Electric Boogaloo

Edit: Can any of ya come up with a darker timeline?

Probably a silly question but is Nakamura undefeated in NXT so far?
Indeed he is.

Is Hurricane insinuating that Billy & Chuck are gay comparing them to Johnny Storm with his "flame on" comment? That's impossible, Billy has a wife and 2 kids, they were on Raw 3 years ago.

Toki767

Hmm...did Austin ever actually beat Bret in any of their 1 on 1 matches? I seem to recall Bret winning all of them for some reason.

Kurita

I am watching old Raws and holy shit has the WWE changed in a few short years.

AJ Lee is a horrible character that just embodies "unstable woman with crazy eyes" and offers little more. Her song and skipping is great though.

All the Divas look like strippers (except Natty).
I'm all for a striptease by Natty tho

Barrage

Someone created a fake story of Roman reigns not meeting an autistic girl?

I cant think of anything more pathetic. Yuck.

The story did remind me of when people's girlfriends ("who dont even watch wrestling!") just happen to stumble upon RAW, and their feelings exactly align with the guy's preferences.

Top Bottom