• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nick Gage is getting out of jail in September

and you know who bailed him out?
Triple-H.0.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My main goal with a Sin Cara return to the WWE would be yet another name change added to his resume.

Dude is beating Beefcake at this point

My main goal with a Sin Cara return to the WWE would be yet another name change added to his resume.

Dude is beating Beefcake at this point

Kane dominates everything name changes included.

Angus King
Bruiser Mastino
Christmas Creature
Diesel
Doomsday
Isaac Yankem, DDS
Kane
Mike Unabomb
Unabomb

Watching Father Ted, someone needs to do an immoral preacher gimmick - yeah I remember when D-Von did it, but this should be done with a comedy twist.

Finally WWE official has announced that Japanese Golden Star Kota Ibushi will join upcoming WWE Cruiser weight classic.

Ibushi has revealed on Tokyo Sports who contacted him for the tournament.

He said it is “Finn Balor”.

Finn made a phone call to Ibushi on last February. He said “WWE wants to contact you”.

Ibushi said Finn is the only foreign guy who he knows the phone number.

And he said the story at backstage of NXT Takeover Dallas. When he went to the backstage, he did “High five” to a big man. The big man was “Vince Mcmahon”. Ibushi didn’t know who he is. So the staff of WWE were really upset.

At that time, WWE made a offer him. But he refused it.

Then WWE kept offering him and he finally accepted it.

Ibushi doesn’t speak English at all. So he wants to bring someone living in Singapore for this tour.

Tokyo Sports reported that Ibushi has signed only for CWC yet. He said “I have something left which I have to do here in Japan.”
http://enuhito.com/eng/?p=467

tumblr_m377qectTi1qb5esko1_500.gif

bjork

If Shawn were to drop his title just 3 months after winning it, there would be something funky going on which would influence him leaving. You know he likes the summer off anyway :D.

A boyhood dream cannot withstand the unstoppable force that is the spirit of all the little Warriahs in the crowd.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why book warrior when you have sid in the 90s?

when sid is a much better version of the warrior. especially for the 90s

True things have improved but not nearly as much as they should have.
That Booker and Hunter shit set us back even further. You'd believe that 2003 was 1983, well that's what that piece of shit wanted it to be obviously.

A boyhood dream cannot withstand the unstoppable force that is the spirit of all the little Warriahs in the crowd.
Warrior would win the title and probably no show the Raw of the following night. That's how bad it was. Imagine if Vince did roll with those plans.

bjork

Warrior would win the title and probably no show the Raw of the following night. That's how bad it was. Imagine if Vince did roll with those plans.

In fairness to Warrior, his father had died. Doesn't make it okay to no show, but it does explain having missed the appearances. I'm guessing he didn't make the phone calls.

edit new paige

This is horse shit, Jericho has stole one damn title. I guess I have to cheer for Austin. Please don't let this happen. I like the guy but this is stupid, this should've been Austin v Rock.

bjork

Fist of the North Star game on JP app store, fellas.

Kenshiro punching fools to death, but he looks sorta weirdly animated. I'll give it an update or two and try again.

Aiii

So not worth it
Do we honestly need another RVD run when you have people like Nakamura, Joe, Balor, Bailey, Asuka, Aries, Alexa Bliss, The Revival, Gable and Jordan, Bobby Roode all under contract doing nothing but glorified house shows in a University gymhall...

Really? You can't think of any alternatives to hiring 40-year-old has-been midcarders back.

Fucking WWE.

Top Bottom