• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

It seems pretty obvious you've been having a great night, friend
Oh yeah perfect ppv, got everything I wanted minus having to shit through the divas match. I'm sorry to tell you but I think the shield stays on Raw for now(thanl god because I could probably do without them in the brand I prefer) and Cena & AJ lead sd. Raw is Vince's show meaning he'll have his new project puppets on it. Next year he'll move one or two of them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh yeah perfect ppv, got everything I wanted minus having to shit through the divas match. I'm sorry to tell you but I think the shield stays on Raw for now(thanl god because I could probably do without them in the brand I prefer) and Cena & AJ lead sd. Raw is Vince's show meaning he'll have his new project puppets on it. Next year he'll move one or two of them.

All three of them held the title in a span of three minutes; there's no way it doesn't lead a Triple Threat for the title.

Not that it really matters but New Day didn't pin the legal man...I can't be the only one who noticed.

Enzo and Cass also won the match.

Alberto Del Rio is winning the MITB.

New Day is losing their titles but wont be pinned.

Rusev is going to crush Titus.

AJ will lose.

Charlotte and Dana will lose too because its not for the title. Leading to a Sasha vs Becky feud at Battlegrounds where the winner takes on Charlotte at Summerslam.

Roman is leaving Vegas as champion. Probably some wacky shit will happen, but Roman isnt losing the title. Period.

I saved you all 3 hours.

Goddamn man, good thing I didn't listen to you. You only got one thing right and the show was great.

All three of them held the title in a span of three minutes; there's no way it doesn't lead a Triple Threat for the title.

Enzo and Cass also won the match.
I think Seth challenges for his title shot next month, then somehow weasels into the SummerSlam main event to make it a 3 way? Or maybe it's Dean and Roman next month and Seth interferes? Idk but they have to find a way to keep them away from each other until SS. Just like I don't want to see Sasha v Charlotte until SS but we're going to get some fuckery.

I never said it won't. There's a month between now and then.

This isn't the last day all three will interact for a while, I just don't think they'll be doing it much more often. Same with Reigns and Cena. They're moving a bunch of people up from NXT, they're bringing back people, and still others (Neville, Bray, Nikki unfortunately) have to return from injury. People will move around, teams will be split. Say goodbye to at least one of EnzoCass/Dudleys/Ascension/NewDay/Alpha/Usos when it happens too, or will you fight that too

It's nature. 100 people won't be on one show.

RVD should be one of the people who comes back

Bring the band back together
Don't care what anyone says but I'll always welcome back rvd, maybe he's in better shape this time. You'd imagine since he smokes all the time he'd be skinny as fuck. Also bring back Mr. Morley & D'Lo and I'll be satisfied.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The end to the Cena-AJ match bugged me. They really couldn't have let AJ win clean? I would take him cheating, just none of that bullshit Club interference.

Interfering in matches is kinda what the Bullet Club does best. WWE is just keeping continuity there.

I thought EDP quit wrasslin last month.
jbhmmm.png

MG310

I think Seth challenges for his title shot next month, then somehow weasels into the SummerSlam main event to make it a 3 way? Or maybe it's Dean and Roman next month and Seth interferes? Idk but they have to find a way to keep them away from each other until SS. Just like I don't want to see Sasha v Charlotte until SS but we're going to get some fuckery.

Guess they'll do a 3 or 4 way with Becky/Nattie/Charlotte and maybe Paige because of that Raw win to stall for a month.

Also

Rusev MACHKA ‏@RusevBUL 2m2 minutes ago

Give this man letdown of the year. I beat him so bad his kids gonna denounce him. Kids call him Titus now not dad.

Did Anderson mess up? Did he tag from Gotch to get into the match instead of tagging Big-E? Because that's the only way someone non-legal could have been pinned since I could have sworn Gotch was legal.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shibata vs Honma next? :eek:

Their G1 match 2 years ago was ridiculous

DMczaf

Money in the bank was fun

Dean was over as FUCK the entire night.

So was AJ and Seth

The entire arena booed every time Roman appeared on the titantron

Worst title reign since Diesel

KingBroly

Banned
Money in the bank was fun

Dean was over as FUCK the entire night.

So was AJ and Seth

The entire arena booed every time Roman appeared on the titantron

Worst title reign since Diesel

Looking back on it, I was very happy I was there when Diesel lost the title. They made it out to be an impossible feat by Bret Hart on commentary, but I wouldn't know that for years.

Toki767

It's so nice to know that for at least 1 night, I won't have to hear Reigns call himself "The Guy". I hope they just get rid of that phrase.

I actually thought the tag-match was fine for the most part but that part where Natalya wriggled for like twenty seconds on the same spot while trying to make the hot tag to Becky was painful.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just watched AJ and Cena.

What the fuck was Cena thinking? That had to arguably be one of his worst performances , no? Fucker read the script to the camera and, in turn, the audience.

I didn't notice anything and I wouldn't have even noticed Cena even saying anything at all if not for people complaining about it. I doubt most people could.

Woah I just realized

No way Out
Nwo. No wonder Vince is bringing them back. There's no way out of this though, I hope he knows what he is doing.

Top Bottom