• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

5wGjaXx.gif

I wanted Kevin Owens to win. :(

Felt like a natural fit to have him running around being a dick teasing cash ins but then walking away hugging his briefcase screaming NOT YET, I'M NOT READY!

:(

Ironically having to use a gif from someone infinitely more entertaining than Ambrose could hope to be.

Sounds like you need to move or get a job closer to where you live.

holy smokes. I hope it's a job you like a lot, at least.

Finding QA jobs where I am is few and far between. I'm a year and a half into it as a career change. Goal is to make 2-3 years and then try to negotiate working from home or find a new remote job.

As for the job, it's a pretty well known video site. Coworkers are great. Company perks are good. Pay is average (planning to ask for more after year review). They don't care when I leave or if I need to work from home. It's pretty much a "just do your work" kind of place. None of that "we're going to work for 12 hours" bs.

We thought about moving closer but I'm 2 miles to the beach, 10 miles to country/farm. So it's great as a cyclist/runner over city living

klonere

Banned
le wacky prop comic Dean is a horrible champion

interested to read about how CAR AZY he's gonna be tomorrow night. Luvin da character development in the dub dub e.

Apologies to Roman, you had the worst booked attempt at making a top guy ever. They made you lose a lot, be a total geek, say dumb shit and be put in terrible positions where HHH tried to get himself over instead of being a good heel. If Rollins hadn't blown out his knee it might have all worked out. You'd think they would have learned after Lex.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
le wacky prop comic Dean is a horrible champion

interested to read about how CAR AZY he's gonna be tomorrow night. Luvin da character development in the dub dub e.

Apologies to Roman, you had the worst booked attempt at making a top guy ever. They made you lose a lot, be a total geek, say dumb shit and be put in terrible positions where HHH tried to get himself over instead of being a good heel. If Rollins hadn't blown out his knee it might have all worked out. You'd think they would have learned after Lex.

would you say you're upset that your fav didn't win?
tumblr_nw3qdykzxK1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

bjork

Finding QA jobs where I am is few and far between. I'm a year and a half into it as a career change. Goal is to make 2-3 years and then try to negotiate working from home or find a new remote job.

As for the job, it's a pretty well known video site. Coworkers are great. Company perks are good. Pay is average (planning to ask for more after year review). They don't care when I leave or if I need to work from home. It's pretty much a "just do your work" kind of place. None of that "we're going to work for 12 hours" bs.

We thought about moving closer but I'm 2 miles to the beach, 10 miles to country/farm. So it's great as a cyclist/runner over city living

I would love this. But I would also be inclined to miss work a lot more if I were that close, too.

So it's back to the drawing board for Roman again? lol.

Surely they wouldn't make him a 4 times champion in.... what, under half a year? :\

They'll get their Shield triple threat match at SummerSlam but surely one of the others will carry things on.

It is kinda weird how the Shield guys just job to each other, Roman saving his favours for the boys.

bjork

Triple threat rematch for raw main event. Roman is out at some point, maybe he gets attacked on the way to the ring or something. Dean and Seth in the ring, fingerpoke of doom on Dean. As soon as Dean hits the floor, Roman nails Seth with a superman punch, then falls backwards onto Dean for the pin.

Ratings people

klonere

Banned
Triple threat rematch for raw main event. Roman is out at some point, maybe he gets attacked on the way to the ring or something. Dean and Seth in the ring, fingerpoke of doom on Dean. As soon as Dean hits the floor, Roman nails Seth with a superman punch, then falls backwards onto Dean for the pin.

Ratings people

When does Vince come out and announce he's forgotten everything that's happened from 1995 onwards.

shanafan

As much as I wish Seth was the new champion, I have to admit that going to see Dean with the belt tonight is going to be pretty sweet.

Striker

i really hate cesaros "everyone sits in a corner and waits to get uppercut" spot
It feels like every guy has his signature moves and every match and night they do the same shit.

Oh wait, that's how it really is. Like Big E's stupid suicide spear, or Owens' indy moves, or Sami's tornado DDT through the post. These would have much bigger significance if they weren't done repeatedly.

Aiii

So not worth it
Money in the Bank was great. All four matches on the card were great. Really enjoyed the 4-way tag as a warm-up. AJ Styles vs. Cena was great, nice little fuck finish to continue the feud, hope AJ gets a clean win next time to set-up the Cena win at SummerSlam. Money in the Bank match had some great spots and was generally well booked. Seth vs. Reigns started slow but ended absolutely fantastic, the cash in was great, all is good. Well done WWE.

Smart move to not pad the card with any filler matches nobody cares about too, just two hours of fun matches that meant something. Good stuff.

Money in the Bank was great. All four matches on the card were great. Really enjoyed the 4-way tag as a warm-up. AJ Styles vs. Cena was great, nice little fuck finish to continue the feud, hope AJ gets a clean win next time to set-up the Cena win at SummerSlam. Money in the Bank match had some great spots and was generally well booked. Seth vs. Reigns started slow but ended absolutely fantastic, the cash in was great, all is good. Well done WWE.

Smart move to not pad the card with any filler matches nobody cares about too, just two hours of fun matches that meant something. Good stuff.
giphy.gif

I hated the Cena vs AJ finish because I have 0 confidence it will go anywhere other than the obvious we all know YOU ONLY BEAT ME WITH YOUR BUDDIES HELP LETS SEE IF YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT then proceed to job AJ to Cena for the next 3 PPVs straight.

They just keep repeating the same shit.

Why did they waste a segment on Raw making this match the one where there wasn't supposed to be shenanigans only to just go and do shenanigans anyway?

It's like they forgot they needed those or else Cena can't lose but we can't make AJ lose the first fight or else he'll just come off looking like a PPV loser.

klonere

Banned
Okada/Ospreay vs some jobbers apparently. Should be a great little match.

ClZDtHaUYAEwOBT.jpg:small

He had a couple of shirts, one was a cross-over with Kinnikuman, the other was just a plain white tee that said 'The Wrestler - Katsuyori Shibata' on it haha.

Not having real merch fits the character. Although it probably isn't a great business move.

JavyOO7

AJ Styles will never beat Cena clean... or any of the main eventers currently at the top. As long as he's a heel. I think that's okay though. It is what it is...

Recall

I want another Cena vs AJ match but this time in a cage. And then AJ to move on to Rollins and/or Owens as opponents.

I've enjoyed AJ a lot this year and since Mania his PPV matches have been a high standard so I can't wait to see what else he does against others.

There were a couple of cool spots in the briefcase match, Sami killing Owens on the ladder (again) and actually having the reaction of 'I just killed a man' on his face was awesome.

And of course Cesaro's Psycho Crusher from the ladder springboard of the ropes was simply amazing.

That man really deserves more than he gets from those idiots. :(

It feels like every guy has his signature moves and every match and night they do the same shit.

Oh wait, that's how it really is. Like Big E's stupid suicide spear, or Owens' indy moves, or Sami's tornado DDT through the post. These would have much bigger significance if they weren't done repeatedly.

Yeeeeeep. This becomes abundantly clear when there are multi-man matches and everyone keeps going out of the ring so the spots can happen. It also leads to prolonged laying the ring moments to get breath back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DID U NO

Despite the internet's adoration of Kazuchika Okada, Roman Reigns and Okada debuted the same year on the main roster and Okada has won 4 heavyweight titles compared to Roman Reigns who has only won 3 despite WWE booking more events than the NJPW does.

But Roman Reigns is the one who is mocked for 'being made to look strong'

Aiii

So not worth it
DID U NO

Despite the internet's adoration of Kazuchika Okada, Roman Reigns and Okada debuted the same year on the main roster and Okada has won 4 heavyweight titles compared to Roman Reigns who has only won 3 despite WWE booking more events than the NJPW does.

But Roman Reigns is the one who is mocked for 'being made to look strong'

So we can conclude that it's not the booking and Okada is just great. Good, thanks for clarifying that for us, Datazord.

Top Bottom