• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
DAMN
ceG2EIy.png

FUUUUUUUUUCK! LOL

Adderall dependency is a serious thing. CBS parades a bunch of Adderall addicts over their website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for three months out of the year and calls it Big Brother. They need to seriously reconsider their stance on it.
You watching it tomorrow night?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
this is how the Avatar Rumble Consequences ends

just insanity

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wild Mass Guessing: they're gonna fold this into an angle where Roman gets removed from the Battelground event, and then the singles match at BG ends on shenanigans and the Triple Threat gets moved.

For the next Avatar Rambo we should up the stakes and throw in a number of 'super mark' wildcards. Imagine a thread full of Frank the Clowns or Straw Hat Guys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For the next Avatar Rambo we should up the stakes and throw in a number of 'super mark' wildcards. Imagine a thread full of Frank the Clowns or Straw Hat Guys.

please no. then its just a carnival of suffering.

I'd be ok wit Vladimir the Superfan though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stop being avatar babbies, you avatar babbies.

Easy for you to say, your posts are worthless so the avatar doesn't matter! Those of us who put a lot of time and dedication into our posting, well, it stings a little.

No man no, they just beat him up for no reason and the fucking hammer, this shit is too far.

Oh my god now they're attacking the damn Ambulance. Just let him be.

orioto

Good Art™
Wow i just learned!

But.. I'm confused now. With their will to communicate about those things (when absolutely nothing forces them to do so)..

Cause in my book, there is no way they use him as a face again anymore now.. It was already difficult with reigns anyway..

Top Bottom