• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

The August NXT tour looks like its missing some people on the ad copy

8LELTpb.jpg

Didn't realize Nakamura was 5'2", figured he'd be a bit taller than that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Are they really going to keep Bayley down in NXT?

I look at it this way.

Becky's current program involves her being the only good person in her entire division. While Sasha made the save last night, she's also a tweener with heel tendencies only cheered because the fans love her, not because she acts in an upstanding manner.

The eventual end game is that Becky gets backup from Bayley, or so I believe.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
next OT needs to focus on #Broken Matt Hardy and other TNA goings on instead of yet. another. roman. OT.

I think dream will back me up on this one.

dream

Seriously, yall whine about the bad wrestling that you're powerless to stop watching, but ignore the good wrestling on Pop TV. They even have Brother Nero vs Broken Matt in a freakin cage for free right now.

UberTag

next OT needs to focus on #Broken Matt Hardy and other TNA goings on instead of yet. another. roman. OT.

Broken Matt Hardy peaked too soon in a program that he lost on a show nobody watches in a company where nobody gets paid.

July Wrasslin |OT| Samoan Joe suspended. No, not that one.

July Wrasslin |OT| Anoa'i can quit anytime, I just don't want to
Okay, both of these made me laugh way too much.

I'm willing to do this since we've had a lot of Roman OTs over the years....like way too many. Where can I catch up on this TNA fuckery?

What if Roman saw the #Broken Matt Hardy video and was like fuck it, I want whatever he's on. I couldn't blame him for that. Whether it's steroids or mind altering substances, he was only trying to better his performance for the fans.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
July Wrasslin |OT| Brother Nero fiddled while Roman burned

What if Roman saw the #Broken Matt Hardy video and was like fuck it, I want whatever he's on. I couldn't blame him for that. Whether it's steroids or mind altering substances, he was only trying to better his performance for the fans.
Matt is on life, Jeff though...... Let's not even go there.

Top Bottom