• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

what I don't understand is why is rollins still using the pedigree? I get his old finisher will never be cleared, before when he was with the authority it made sense because he was HHH protege etc. but now that HHH is off screen, Steph said they could no longer has a business relationship since Shane came back, it only made sense for him to return with a new finisher. i hate how he uses the pedigree still

Because he can't think of a heelish finishing maneuver to use. Of course he has the Phoenix Splash, but traditionally faces use high flying moves as finishers.

Remember that funky looking Dirty Deeds like double underhook face plant he used only once after losing the Curb Stomp? That's probably where he got the idea to use the pedigree from after that move flopped.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Because he can't think of a heelish finishing maneuver to use. Of course he has the Phoenix Splash, but traditionally faces use high flying moves as finishers.

Remember that funky looking Dirty Deeds like double underhook face plant he used only once after losing the Curb Stomp? That's probably where he got the idea to use the pedigree from after that move flopped.

isnt that the real tragedy, all the time off recovering and nothing...

They can't all be fake. Main Event and SD were taped. Tonight.

Someone is going around posting fake spoilers like this is 2003 or something.

Real Main Event spoilers via PWInsider

Otunga and Dolph Ziggler on commentary.

*Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady defeated The Ascension.

*Baron Corbin pinned Sin Cara with End of Days.

*WWE United States champion Rusev defeated Zack Ryder with the Accolade.

Someone is going around posting fake spoilers like this is 2003 or something.

Real Main Event spoilers via PWInsider

Otunga and Dolph Ziggler on commentary.

*Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady defeated The Ascension.

*Baron Corbin pinned Sin Cara with End of Days.

*WWE United States champion Rusev defeated Zack Ryder with the Accolade.
Dope ✌️👍

Real Smackdown Spoilers via PWInsider

*Nothing to acknowledge the Roman Reigns suspension.

*Graphics for the three-way at Battleground are displayed.

*Mauro Ranallo and Byron Saxton are handling commentary.

*Seth Rollins came out to open the show with a promo. Sami Zayn comes out and WWE World Heavyweight champion Dean Ambrose appears to have an impromptu Ambose Asylum. Seth vs. Zayn is set for the main event.

*Cesaro defeated Alberto Del Rio.

*Sheamus defeated Apollo Crews via countout.

*The Usos confront The Club backstage.

*AJ Styles pinned Jimmy Uso. The Club got involved but did not factor into the finish.

*Seth Rollins pinned Sami Zayn with the Pedigree. Dean Ambrose was on commentary. The graphic for Battleground still lists Roman Reigns. "Where is Roman?" chants live. Good match. Seth attacks Dean to close show

RBH

*Seth Rollins came out to open the show with a promo. Sami Zayn comes out and WWE World Heavyweight champion Dean Ambrose appears to have an impromptu Ambose Asylum. Seth vs. Zayn is set for the main event.

*AJ Styles pinned Jimmy Uso. The Club got involved but did not factor into the finish.

*Seth Rollins pinned Sami Zayn with the Pedigree. Dean Ambrose was on commentary. The graphic for Battleground still lists Roman Reigns. "Where is Roman?" chants live. Good match. Seth attacks Dean to close show

That main event should be great

Next night on Raw, Cena is asked for one.more.match on Raw and it's against Reigns.

Cena wins in 10 seconds flat

Is Cheered profusely
Hogan comes in to check on Cena, challenges him, Big boot, leg drop, 3 count. . .
73a43e689a8e63f1d165896157b792b787255de5_hq.gif

Vince found dead from auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Fox318

The first part is hilarious.
Arguably the biggest thing to happen in years and no mention of it.

UberTag

You'd think that if the plan was to have Cena be the face of Smackdown that he could start working Tuesdays instead of the single taping shit he always pulls.
Plenty of other folks (including the new champ) happily working both weekly tapings right now.

Cena working less dates is fine. More guys should work less dates.

Aiii

So not worth it
The first part is hilarious.
Arguably the biggest thing to happen in years and no mention of it.

Was the report made by a cunt sitting right next to the announcers? Because if not, that is rather bold statement. Did they expect JoJo to start the show with a full arena announcement about news that everyone has already read about on the WWE facebook or twitter?

Aiii

So not worth it
Now that Lana lets her hair down she has become even more ravishing, why didn't you guys tell me this was a thing now?

Long hair makes every woman look infinitely more appealing to me, this should have warranted at least a heads up. You guys have failed in your duties.

Now that Lana lets her hair down she has become even more ravishing, why didn't you guys tell me this was a thing now?

Long hair makes every woman look infinitely more appealing to me, this should have warranted at least a heads up. You guys have failed in your duties.

Disagree I often prefer women with short hair.

Have you been drinking? Your spelling skills have take a sharp decline.
Lol no, my cell pphone has a atutter and aometimes(see how it out the double p and spelled the worda wrong) it'll do shit like that for instance. The updates have decreased the performance and it sucks especially when it lags. SwiftKey is fucking me slowly.

Because you keep clamoring on and on about not watching.

And you'd be objectively wrong, obviously.

Which is exactly why I missed this Beef, which is terrible, absolutely terrible. Dreadful even. Glorious things are happening and you're making me miss it, Beef. Why would you do this to me.

Neither right or wrong, just a matter of personal preference.

My favourite Austin Vs McMahon segment was in the hospital. So damn good, we got Mr Socko and Austin hitting Vince over the head with a bed pan.
II think it was the mnw documentary where they mentioned this but Socko was supposed to be a one week thing only, the rest is history. Crazy how things worked in that era.

Top Bottom