• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brother Nero getting yet another win in 2016
3KrUuhI.gif

UberTag

Dream, would you agree that Maria Kanellis is a better heel than every woman on the WWE's roster?
This was a factual statement even when Maria was still with Ring of Honor.
Unless you're counting Stephanie... and she cheats because she faces no comeuppance and is pretending to be a face again.

This was a factual statement even when Maria was still with Ring of Honor.
Unless you're counting Stephanie... and she cheats because she faces no comeuppance and is pretending to be a face again.

To be fair, Steph is a better in-ring worker than some of the women on the roster.

dream

Dream, would you agree that Maria Kanellis is a better heel than every woman on the WWE's roster?

Shades of 'The Classy One' Freddie Blassie.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1228337&highlight=

Oh yes. I was startled by her heel presence at Slammiversary, and I think she's going to be fantastic now that she's partnering up with William Corgan as the heel authority figures.

hey dream, how pathetic is ROH's intro with covering their intro entirely with current WWE guys?

ROH still exists?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Gonna laugh when Roman comes back from his suspension in trunks and no vest

Fox318

Matt and Jeff hardy should be a good example as to Wrestlers having creative control and doing good work with it.

Or at least talent having more involvement in their character.

Chris Jericho & Stephanie, ewww. It's like they've put this stupid marriage shit in front of the real feud. Just to find a way to make some stupid McMahon shit in the main story line the last 3 Manias ffs. No one cares about your family.

Me spoilers lol

Zack Ryder defeated WWE United States Champion Rusev in a non title match. Dolph Ziggler was talking to Lana, leading to Rusev getting distracted

Me spoilers lol

Zack Ryder defeated WWE United States Champion Rusev in a non title match. Dolph Ziggler was talking to Lana, leading to Rusev getting distracted
This leads to Rusev KILLING ziggler on that Pittsburgh RAW and Angle coming in for tue save. Believe that!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
what I don't understand is why is rollins still using the pedigree? I get his old finisher will never be cleared, before when he was with the authority it made sense because HHH was his protege etc. but now that HHH is off screen, Steph said they could no longer has a business relationship since Shane came back, it only made sense for him to return with a new finisher. i hate how he uses the pedigree still

Top Bottom