• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Aiii

So not worth it
Yup. I like some high stakes, and I hate Punk, but this means if he wins, there's a silver lining. If he loses, there's a silver lining.

I can't lose!

Nope. #PunkWins baby!

He's going to get demolished, but its fun to have high stakes.

image.php

You fool, you damn fool!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not afraid to take a bet I won't win in order for WrassleGAF to have some fun. It's about the community, individuals!

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm not afraid to take a bet I won't win in order for WrassleGAF to have some fun. It's about the community, individuals!

There is nothing fun about losing a active member, nay, a friend, for a whole year over a dumb bet, Sunny.

Who took you up on this? Who is responsible?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There is nothing fun about losing a active member, nay, a friend, for a whole year over a dumb bet, Sunny.

I got TWO people willing to lay it all on the line! Shaquille O'Neal, and Neil Gaiman!

Zach

Would your heart grow fonder of me if I were to leave for a year, fair Aiii? Because I'll do it. I will go.

Aiii

So not worth it
Would your heart grow fonder of me if I were to leave for a year, fair Aiii? Because I'll do it. I will go.
m2hwv43.gif

You stay right there buddy, this community needs all of us to function, we have a careful balance that needs to be maintained.

Menome

WCPW need to route their floor mic into the direct feed. Relying on the camera mic picking up the PA isn't great.

El Ligero vs. Martin Kirby now.

Toki767

Just remember Vince (the real Vince, not GAF Vince):

When the crowd chants "Where is Roman?" tonight, that doesn't mean they want him on TV. That just means they want you to acknowledge that he got suspended.

When the crowd chants "Where is Roman?" tonight, that doesn't mean they want him on TV. That just means they want you to acknowledge that he got suspended.
Vince might strut out there and break his hips over that crowd.

Kaladin

Maybe they should chant something like "vi-o-la-tion" or "well-ness pol-i-cy". Eh, neither of those chant well.

Menome

I'm ready to take over leadership of WrassleGAF as soon as key members of the community receive their year-long bans.

They'll come back to DrifterGAF and be forced to listen to my highly emotional and poignant acoustic guitar songs.

Aiii

So not worth it

And this is needed why? We all know where he is they put it on Twitter, Facebook, and their website.

Marks are such cunts. Ugh.

Toki767

I don't know if I would put my account on he line but I have been saying since day 1 Punk was gonna win.

I was ridiculed in multiple threads because of it but you just wait... You just wait

Brock lost his first UFC match right?

I can't really say one way or the other that they'd give Punk an easy opponent. Win or lose, I think Punk is going to be a draw.

Kaladin

Bret has the Hart Foundation looking for Shawn Michaels to beat him up. They're outside in the loading area looking under every vehicle, in barrels, running every which way.

Menome

What Culture ruined less than an hour into its experience by "What?" chants. Prince Ameen shooting on the audience as "keyboard warrior virgins".

EDIT: About to fight Joe Coffey, potentially for the WCPW Championship?

Someone challenge SunnyMac to a wager where if Punk's UFC fight lasts longer than 1 round he changes his username to Wing Wang Wong for a full year.

Top Bottom