• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

They had some one off episode well after the Raw GM shit ended where Santino was looking for the anonymous Raw GM and it turned out to be hornswoggle.

Didn't the anonymous GM show up after that though? At least once.

Edit: 2014 Survivor Series. The night after.

notworksafe

bischoff.jpg

Eric Bitchoff

:mad:

shaowebb

how about Big Dave's spear?

botch.gif

Same botch as Reigns vs Cena.

aMLgljC.gif

Its a thing many do. You're supposed to jump up so the running guy can grab you and carry you further across the ring so they can show impact. It makes it look like they hit you so far you flew back 3 or 4 foot. Thing is the spear user is supposed to aim and never let their eyes off the waist of their opponent. If you miss time the jump as the taker or stop paying attention at any point as the sender you can end up with a botch where you ram their legs or impact too early and stop cold. Your supposed to aim at the waist, and a spot near the ropes to dump them and hit generally around mid ring. If you don't aim through them or at their waste you run into them full tilt and get drilled in the head by knees most times.

Basically, it could be either guy's fault in these for the mistiming. The results are ridiculously awful to watch. Roman and Batista were both pretty common to never do more than aim at someone's waist and try to just hit that and go to their knees though...they never really aimed to carry dudes after the impact. Just to ram them in the gut and fall. Roman nearly ddt's himself half the time with how much he lances himself in his dive towards the matt through their gut.

Goldberg was smart. He gut aimed and his goal was to lift up, carry and dump. If Batista had gotten it through his head to carry before the dump his was a similar method of going for the dive. But he damned near hit his knees at impact. No matter what even if they didn't fly back they flew up like he launched them with his impact. It always looked stellar that way. Plus if they mistimed a hop he was already rising and it just meant you popped up instead of kicked a falling man.

Wwf wwe whatever both are stupid. How in the fuck do you not make the undisputed title match of flair v hogan the main event of raw? You've fucked up one time not making it the main event, not you do it again?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Balor has been trolling about showing up on the main roster for months now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't wait until tonight when they introduce the masked wrestler Mr. Samoa. "I'm not a good guy, I'm not a bad guy, I'm definitely not THEE guy. Uce."

Toki767

I always thought the storyline for Itami's return was going to be that Balor was the one that actually attacked him instead of Owens to setup a heel Balor.

Now Itami doesn't really seem like he has anyone to feud with when he returns.

I always thought the storyline for Itami's return was going to be that Balor was the one that actually attacked him instead of Owens to setup a heel Balor.

Now Itami doesn't really seem like he has anyone to feud with when he returns.
Same, bad timing. I figured he'd be the one to win the title from Balor, then Joe would feud with him. Roh!

Top Bottom