• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Fox318

Cl-6VrSWIAE7u3B.jpg:large

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
arpJN28.jpg

I don't know what this comic says but its already funnier than Botchedspot

I still say they should have made Bo a cult leader - he recruits jobbers and turns their careers around, they become devoted to him and spout his same motivational bullshit, then you set up a Wyatts vs Bolievers feud. CULT FIGHT!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Raw preview stuff is talking about Cena getting a partner to fight the Styles Club. At this point I expect Balor to troll by coming out and then being like "lol I'm not really on Raw" and then he doesn't come back until after SummerSlam.

Zach

I appreciate my dude '99 Chris Jericho wearing the black arm band for my other dude, the recently departed Mark Curtis, even in WWF. Classy, Chris.

Lothar

Banned
I just listened to the interview of Nancy Benoit's sister by Jericho. Good interview. It surprisingly isn't as soul crushingly depressing as you might think. There's a dark 20 minutes when they're discussing the tragedy but most of it is sharing good stories and they laugh and joke a lot throughout. She says something like when she gets depressed over it, she imagines her sister telling her to snap out of it. It is reassuring to hear that it doesn't sound like she's completely miserable and given up on life.

She doesn't even appear to hold hatred for Chris. She spends most of the time talking about how well they got along and positive things. Similar to Jericho, her take seems to be what happened at the end was just something out of character that she doesn't understand.

how big are the chances some sort steroids(something along those lines) chant breaks out when Roman is mentioned?

I'd feel for the guy if something like that happenned.

Top Bottom