• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The previous champion is banned for drugs but she's really embarrassed about Dean as champ

With two others involved 😢. They should've saved it for SummerSlam. I wonder what's this big angle Dave talked about last week.

I'm fairly confident both will lose. Club will interfere, Cena loses. Cena will interfere in retaliation, AJ loses. We end the night having made no progress as always.

I really liked Sasha and thought she was an awesome person who deserves to be champion. Super talented wrestler and good mic skills.

Then I found out she likes anime.

absolutely disgusting

I'm fairly confident both will lose. Club will interfere, Cena loses. Cena will interfere in retaliation, AJ loses. We end the night having made no progress as always.
It would've been better as a fatal 4 way. I think it's dumb to reward a suspension unless Dean's going to cover Roman. The match will end with fuckery for sure.

It would've been better as a fatal 4 way. I think it's dumb to reward a suspension unless Dean's going to cover Roman. The match will end with fuckery for sure.

I mean you can do a double pin without Roman. The fact that he's still in the match says a lot about where they are going IMO.

Toki767

Considering how they treated everything, I think it's safe to say Reigns is getting the title back by SummerSlam at the latest.

I hope WWE never calls Roman an underdog again. Privileged company man stays in a title picture after disappointing everyone with a drug violation, and we common fans are supposed to relate to that?

Fox318

Why is this Dana person still here?

sFRfqHll.jpg

somedevil

Here is the female roster right now:

Active: Sasha, Paige, Becky, Natalya, Dana, Charlotte, Summer Rae

House show only: Lana and Eva Marie

Injured: Tamina, Emma and Nikki

Mia: Alicia Fox and Naomi

When the split happens they need more talent called up.

Top Bottom