• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gallows and Anderson just look like two indie dudes in WWE.

Like they don't fit the look of the company at all and it's real apparent.

Before Bray got injured back when we were in a real dark ages of tag team wrestling, I thought there was no way a Wyatt Family/New Day feud could ever possibly work, but this I like this so far.

Gallows and Anderson just look like two indie dudes in WWE.

Like they don't fit the look of the company at all and it's real apparent.

"The look of the company". What the hell does that even mean? When you've got a roster that has looks ranging from Owens to Zayn to Ambrose to Cena, saying the company has a "look" seems like a misinterpretation to say the least.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"The look of the company". What the hell does that even mean? When you've got a roster that has looks ranging from Owens to Zayn to Ambrose to Cena, saying the company has a "look" seems like a misinterpretation to say the least.

The look of the company is that those people you listed all have strong appearances that can be easily tied to their gimmicks. Dean Ambrose wears a tanktop and jeans becuase he's a crazy wacky wildman, Zayn wears checkerboard tights with arabic on it because he's way into ska and his heritage, Owens wears crappy gym shorts because he's supposed to be a prize fighter/bruiser, John Cena wears jorts because no one else was at the time nadh e has tiny legs

Gallows wears a tanktop with a gas mask because he thinks gas masks are cool? Anderson wears a fairly generic pair of black trunks that signify nothing about him. And given that the generic black trunks look usually menas you're a 'wrestler first, gimmicks second' kind of guy, Anderson never displays that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer already guaranteed that July 4 will be the lowest rating in history

The look of the company is that those people you listed all have strong appearances that can be easily tied to their gimmicks. Dean Ambrose wears a tanktop and jeans becuase he's a crazy wacky wildman, Zayn wears checkerboard tights with arabic on it because he's way into ska and his heritage, Owens wears crappy gym shorts because he's supposed to be a prize fighter/bruiser, John Cena wears jorts because no one else was at the time nadh e has tiny legs

Gallows wears a tanktop with a gas mask because he thinks gas masks are cool? Anderson wears a fairly generic pair of black trunks that signify nothing about him. And given that the generic black trunks look usually menas you're a 'wrestler first, gimmicks second' kind of guy, Anderson never displays that.

I guess. But to me that's less a "look of the company" thing and more of just a "these guys don't stand out" thing.

Top Bottom