• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Zach

If they do, I hope they restore the silver accents. The pure gold look is just too dull looking.

UZy7m.jpg
That's a beaut.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only thing that happened was that they gave Roman some shit and tried to deflect it by making Steph act like Dean was 90892308901235 times worse for no apparent reason

AJ is pretty crazy. Like probably the best wrestler they have by a good distance.

I dabbled in TNA and saw some of AJ's work there, and he was fantastic, but the matches he's been putting on here in the WWE have just been on a completely different level. Not only is he the best on the roster, he makes everyone else look great when they're in there with him.

It's insane that WWE took THIS LONG to get him. I wonder if Vince regrets it.

MC Safety

She gave us an Owen reference tonight. Give her a break.

She recited a catchphrase correctly. It obviously wrecked her for the duration of her overlong promotional.

She stumbled over an explanation for her villainous turn at least four times, right? Maybe the announcers should have given her a fifth chance.

The only thing that happened was that they gave Roman some shit and tried to deflect it by making Steph act like Dean was 90892308901235 times worse for no apparent reason

Missed that part, but it should be the wake up call for anyone thinking that WWE's gonna give up on the Reigns Experiment because of the wellness violation....

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That was a swell Raw.

I've really enjoyed RAW lately. First few weeks of it getting good I figured it was just because I was distracted by the vidja game I was also playing at the time but this week I just sat in the dark on a cool night and watched a pretty solid show for three hours.

She recited a catchphrase correctly. It obviously wrecked her for the duration of her overlong promotional.

She stumbled over an explanation at least four times, right? Maybe the announcers should have given her a fifth chance.
I don't care what they do tbh. All I heard was Owen, forgot the rest. You should too.

I dabbled in TNA and saw some of AJ's work there, and he was fantastic, but the matches he's been putting on here in the WWE have just been on a completely different level. Not only is he the best on the roster, he makes everyone else look great when they're in there with him.

It's insane that WWE took THIS LONG to get him. I wonder if Vince regrets it.

I basically missed his all of his TNA run. I heard he was good but no one was saying anything really great about him until he went to NJPW, which is when I started following him.

I've really enjoyed RAW lately. First few weeks of it getting good I figured it was just because I was distracted by the vidja game I was also playing at the time but this week I just sat in the dark on a cool night and watched a pretty solid show for three hours.
Some of the ones leading to mitb were horrible. Last week's, I can't remember much except the new day, rusev, aj, and shield stuff. This week it was paced better. That third hour should've started with new day to keep the heat imo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The crazy thing about AJ Styles is all the regularly accepted style of greats work a very specific style. Flair, Macho Man, Misawa, Bret, whoever. You have a great match with Bret, it's a great Bret Hart match. You have a great match with Macho Man, it's a great Macho Man match.

AJ does that shit with his opponent's style.

UraMallas

So, this show that is so fucking weary of straying beyond PG at 10PM has a show on directly after it where people are shot and cocaine is being used within the first 5 minutes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She said something like "Roman's an embarrassment sure, but the real embarrassment is DEAN AS CHAMP!"

She's coming back to put herself over on the mic for 15 min at the beginning of every Raw I guess. That was what started the era of hemorrhaging ratings, but she owns the company right!?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
With the exception of Ambrose as champ being a bigger embarrassment.

If you think back a few months ago this makes sense though. They wanted Reigns to play nice and become the corporate champion. He had the look. He had the wet hair. He's got a daughter. They never wanted that Lunatic who just wanted to be on the wall of IC champions. Steph and Co want to fix RR...but they want to get rid of Dean Ambrose!

Top Bottom