• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

The look of the company is that those people you listed all have strong appearances that can be easily tied to their gimmicks. Dean Ambrose wears a tanktop and jeans becuase he's a crazy wacky wildman, Zayn wears checkerboard tights with arabic on it because he's way into ska and his heritage, Owens wears crappy gym shorts because he's supposed to be a prize fighter/bruiser, John Cena wears jorts because no one else was at the time nadh e has tiny legs

Gallows wears a tanktop with a gas mask because he thinks gas masks are cool? Anderson wears a fairly generic pair of black trunks that signify nothing about him. And given that the generic black trunks look usually menas you're a 'wrestler first, gimmicks second' kind of guy, Anderson never displays that.

The gas mask is the Club's insignia

MC Safety

A Jack Tunney reference!

Also, Natalya Niedhart should be served a restraining order. She should not come within 500 feet of a live microphone.

Yo what's on AJ's pants (left side)? The Club in Japanese with a Halo grunt?
The Club logo is a Gasmask with a rising sun headband and two katanas lol

How Y2AJ got a shirt but The Club hasn't yet I don't know

EDIT: Ah it's just the Japan flag, thought it was a rising sun design

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember that time right before the Invasion where Austin beat the tar out of Michael Cole for like 8 minutes straight?

Is that ever going to happen to JBL?

Remember that time right before the Invasion where Austin beat the tar out of Michael Cole for like 8 minutes straight?

Is that ever going to happen to JBL?

My dream scenario for them writing off JBL and Byron is one day Byron just unloads on him mid-show and they're both fired for unprofessional conduct.

Bring Big Gold back, WWE!

If they do, I hope they restore the silver accents. The pure gold look is just too dull looking.

UZy7m.jpg

Top Bottom