• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Kaladin

Horsey Radish as it's called in Spongebob lol! I've never tried the stuff or maybe I have, I think it's spicy and kinda takes your breath away? My mom loves it. The weirdest thing to me I've noticed on the intetnet is people who love to debate which condiment ia better than the other or what your favourite says about you. I'm like, wtf? Can people just enjoy what they enjoy? A damn condiment.

You've probably had horsey radish in another sauce. It's in most Tartar sauces. You'd know if you get a taste of just horsey radish though. It can be very strong. If you ever get a dozen raw oysters they typically give you a bit with them.

Mahonay

Banned
If it is legit, this would be a case of going to the well too many times.

This week on Raw when they mentioned Roman's violation, it was cool because WWE had never really done a segment like that before with a wellness policy thing.

But you risk beating it into the ground if you turn it into a comeback angle.
It's exactly the kind of thing current WWE does. Take an idea and quickly overexpose it to the point it gets either go-away heat or total apathy from fans.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't even know if you could say Reigns is receiving a mixed reaction. He's not even getting cheered by kids now, its just thirsty women. I've been to shows, kids boo Reigns because its the cool thing to do.

Story sounds fake tho.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know if you could say Reigns is receiving a mixed reaction. He's not even getting cheered by kids now, its just thirsty women. I've been to shows, kids boo Reigns because its the cool thing to do.

Story sounds fake tho.

Don't bring your cishet assumptions about Reigns' likability across binary genders into here.

You've probably had horsey radish in another sauce. It's in most Tartar sauces. You'd know if you get a taste of just horsey radish though. It can be very strong. If you ever get a dozen raw oysters they typically give you a bit with them.
Ok, yeah I think I've had a dab of it at Arby's. That's some good shit, Arby's not horse radish.

https://youtu.be/AZ3w6OvDUdY

A lot of Brock related things this year..... He better win his fight.

E-Li-Drake's father?

9fea06db8fa7c0407a841eb3276a3ba4.jpg

If Sunflower gets banned, will his year-long ban bet continue when he comes back? Because that sounds like just the carny thing Sunflower would do to try and weasel his way out of having to deal with a Max Landis avatar.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Sunflower gets banned, will his year-long ban bet continue when he comes back? Because that sounds like just the carny thing Sunflower would do to try and weasel his way out of having to deal with a Max Landis avatar.

I think you should just be happy I'll be gone and not worry about this avatar.

KingBroly

Banned
I just read this and rolled my eyes. I don't think it's true.

I buy it 100%. They're going to put the Title back on him so fast it'll make John Cena's head spin. They are delusional over Roman Reigns. Everything he does has to be spun to make him a baby face. Like so:

'HOLY SHIT! REIGNS JUST STOLE THAT KID'S ICE CREAM!'

'THAT KID HAD DIABETES DAMMIT, IT WOULD'VE KILLED HIM! REIGNS SAVED HIS LIFE DAMMIT!'

I'm sure you can come up with your own Vince McMahon delusional stories about Roman Reigns.

Kaladin

I buy it 100%. They're going to put the Title back on him so fast it'll make John Cena's head spin. They are delusional over Roman Reigns. Everything he does has to be spun to make him a baby face. Like so:

'THAT KID HAD DIABETES DAMMIT, IT WOULD'VE KILLED HIM! REIGNS SAVED HIS LIFE DAMMIT!'

I'm sure you can come up with your own Vince McMahon delusional stories about Roman Reigns.

*next week, Roman Reigns turns heel by cutting a promo about how unhealthy the fans are and even taking away some concession food from plants at ringside*

"THEY CHEER PEOPLE THEY NORMALLY BOO AND BOO PEOPLE THEY NORMALLY CHEER!"

You mean the greatest match of WrestleMania 32?
WE MADE HISTORY GUYS!

I try not to think about things that depress me anymore. My counselling in college taught me that pretty well. I will not participate in your tom foolery.

El-I-Drake will get his OT one day, but it's Brother Nero and #Broken Matt Hardy's time to shine. Matt will probably have the OT dedicated to him for the rest of the year at this rate.

But Eli's phrase fits perfect for Roman's mistakes. Maybe the person creating the new thread will add all.

Top Bottom