• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Kaladin

I just had an idea for the CWC.

They emphasized 20 minute time limits for the round 1 matches. I'd think that could carry over into Round #2.

For Round 3, bump that up to 30 minutes and have the matches go 20+.

For the finals, either remove the time limit or set it to 60 minutes and have the match near the hour mark.

Something unheard of in modern WWE, but this tournament is kind of unheard of in modern WWE.

Toki767

So with Ambrose as the champion going into the Draft, how important do you guys think it is for the champion (and realistically all the other champions) to be drafted first?

Would it devalue the titles if there were like 5 other guys being drafted before the people actually holding the titles? If they actually have GMs, wouldn't the GMs actually want the champions on their brand?

I just kind of imagine that Cena/Reigns/Styles/Rollins are all going to get drafted before Ambrose and then there will be even more drafted before people like Miz or New Day.

Kaladin

So with Ambrose as the champion going into the Draft, how important do you guys think it is for the champion (and realistically all the other champions) to be drafted first?

Would it devalue the titles if there were like 5 other guys being drafted before the people actually holding the titles? If they actually have GMs, wouldn't the GMs actually want the champions on their brand?

I just kind of imagine that Cena/Reigns/Styles/Rollins are all going to get drafted before Ambrose and then there will be even more drafted before people like Miz or New Day.

The champs will probably go to a specific show by default.

Kaladin

Friends, what are your thoughts on the Montreal Screwjob match?

I'm not referring to the angle, but the match itself. I am nearing that point in my 1997 viewing and haven't seen this match in years and the only thing I remember about it is the angle.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just a great freakin look for a heel.
Heel? Yes!!

https://youtu.be/PDK2B6AU_FE

https://youtu.be/0vWLIdS6nUA

Tom Nook

I'm not referring to the angle, but the match itself. I am nearing that point in my 1997 viewing and haven't seen this match in years and the only thing I remember about it is the angle.

I too haven't seen the actually match in years. All I remember was a brawl match from the start and it went all the way backstage. No technical wrestling or anything (maybe some stiff shots from both men). It was a different kind of match.

Toki767

It was a pretty good match from what I remember. At least, until the finish.

I enjoyed it until end, although I haven't seen it in a while.

I think it was slow paced for Bret & Shawn and sadly the match ended as it was about to pick back up. Very eerie and somber too. If you went into the ppv blindfolded not knowing what happened you may feel that something weird is going to happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I just don't see the fun in or funniness of calling Dave Bautista "Bluetista" just because he wore blue, which happens to rhyme with "boo."

Wrestling marks are morons

El-Suave

WWE sent me a survey and asked me to rate some wrestlers. From my answers (?) the survey then went in depth on what I think of Rusev, Heath Slater and The Ascension. Time to fire/push some lower to mid carders.

Thinking about wrestlers after their shows makes me want Waffle House. I wonder what do they get, hell it's probably their only meal that meets every category of the food pyramid.

Kaladin

Thinking about wrestlers after their shows makes me want Waffle House. I wonder what do they get, hell it's probably their only meal that meets every category of the food pyramid.

I don't know about wrestlers, but I always get Hashbrowns. My favorite preperation is a triple order smothered, covered, chunked, diced, lightly peppered and country.

I don't know about wrestlers, but I always get Hashbrowns. My favorite preperation is a triple order smothered, covered, chunked, diced, lightly peppered and country.
I always get 2 waffles, 2 hashbrowns, and maybe a grilled cheese. I was reading about Vince and he would order just the egg whites, "none of the fat stuff, eat up boys." is what he told his guys travelling with him. Being on the road without a damn fresh home cooked meal has to be so devastating.

Kaladin

I always get 2 waffles, 2 hashbrowns, and maybe a grilled cheese. I was reading about Vince and he would order just the egg whites, "none of the fat stuff, eat up boys." is what he told his guys travelling with him. Being on the road without a damn fresh home cooked meal has to be so devastating.

I've never had a waffle at the Waffle House.

Kaladin

Oh my goodness, you need to do yourself a favour. There's something about their batter that makes them so good.

That's like not having a pancake at IHOP(even though they're not that good), damn!

While I'm sure it's good, I will always get the hashbrowns and it's never not been enough to fill me.

And while I think of it, I don't think I've ever had a pancake at IHOP. I usually go for an omelette....damn those omelettes are good. Big Steak is where it's at.

While I'm sure it's good, I will always get the hashbrowns and it's never not been enough to fill me.

And while I think of it, I don't think I've ever had a pancake at IHOP. I usually go for an omelette....damn those omelettes are good. Big Steak is where it's at.
I had an omelet from there one time, it was the vegetarian one or something like that. I could've and should've saved my money but I needed the protein, it left a chalky weird taste in my mouth. Long story short, I hate eggs but I was going to drink them raw when I was a kid(taste a guess why). It sucks having to eat them you don't like simply because of something you're trying to achieve. I bet Bryan pretty much just ordered salads everywhere. That Vegan shit is too much

Kaladin

I had an omelet from there one time, it was the vegetarian one or something like that. I could've and should've saved my money but I needed the protein, it left a chalky weird taste in my mouth. Long story short, I hate eggs but I was going to drink them raw when I was a kid(taste a guess why). It sucks having to eat them you don't like simply because of something you're trying to achieve. I bet Bryan pretty much just ordered salads everywhere. That Vegan shit is too much

I can understand not liking eggs, we all have some food we hate because of a past experience. I can't stand a strong horse radish after throwing up from just getting a small bit of old horse radish on my tongue once.

Kaladin

If it is legit, this would be a case of going to the well too many times.

This week on Raw when they mentioned Roman's violation, it was cool because WWE had never really done a segment like that before with a wellness policy thing.

But you risk beating it into the ground if you turn it into a comeback angle.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CmJ5XtnWMAQSu7O.jpg
I just read this and rolled my eyes. I don't think it's true.
I can understand not liking eggs, we all have some food we hate because of a past experience. I can't stand a strong horse radish after throwing up from just getting a small bit of old horse radish on my tongue once.
Horsey Radish as it's called in Spongebob lol! I've never tried the stuff or maybe I have, I think it's spicy and kinda takes your breath away? My mom loves it. The weirdest thing to me I've noticed on the intetnet is people who love to debate which condiment ia better than the other or what your favourite says about you. I'm like, wtf? Can people just enjoy what they enjoy? A damn condiment.

E-Li-Drake and his dad's mashed potatoes/keister promo was indeed great.

How is Impact becoming must-see TV? Where did the magic come from that has eluded RAW for so many years?

Top Bottom