• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Menome

You buy the vpn and I'll provide the network, but there are some special conditions you have to fulfill.

w2ArTOi.jpg

Also: Bayley's turned into a human carrot on this week's NXT.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why can't they just make Roman top heel? He has that arrogant "I'm better than you" thing down and you can just see it in his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0

C'mon Vince. When he returns just make him a giant asshole.

Well, it's a pre-recorded segment without a live crowd for one. For two, the heels lead the fueds and given how Roman reacts to live crowds, that would be a very, very bad mistake.

Brinbe

I agree, similar to Brotista, Roman's a natural douche heel. There's a reason why he so easily draws all that heat (apart from them shoving him down our throats). They let him do this shit for a few months and he'll get cheers again. It's not fucking rocket science. Just make him champ and really lean into being Vince's golden boy. Hell, have Vince come out and do it himself too.

Adree

I'm not one of those insane GAFfers who think the Zero Escape games have an amazing deep story (they are one step above David Cage drivel, maybe two) but it's fun to be playing one again.

I wish I could wipe my memory and relive all of my wrestling memories again.

All of it.

The good
The bad
The what-the-fuck-are-they-thinking head scratchers
The pure cheese

I want it all.

I'd love to endlessly replay carlito joining the wwf and on his first day beating cena for the us title and making him look like a chump in his home town.

if he comes back they should do that again

Watching some of my favourite martial arts movies and loving the adaptation of wrestling moves, for instance the backbreaker is always a heel move.

Rewatched Jet Li's Fist of Legend and the main bad guy used a backbreaker to kill a subordinate, he also tries it in the final battle but gets countered.

klonere

Banned
Speaking as a nerd I'm listening back to the Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines OST right now.

Time to re-install and playthrough for the 46124th time.

Top Bottom