• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

kiguel182

Impact was strangely enjoyable. Apart from Lashley being terrible on the mic.

Broken Matt Hardy has to be my favorite gimmick in wrestling right now.

Aiii

So not worth it
Goldberg and Stone Cold talking about getting compared to each-other. Stone Cold explains that people would chant Goldberg to him when he was going through airports. (paraphrasing)
Goldberg: "What's your top-comeback to that?"
Stone Cold: "I didn't say shit, but it never registered, but if it did it would probably be 'Fuck you'."
Goldberg: "Mine? 'He's my sister'."

I could listen to these two shooting the shit for hours.

A few minutes later:
"I'm fucking Goldberg, bitch. I fucking eat Stone Cold."

t29nDaC.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Goldberg talks about how he came up with "Who's next"

He's at a restaurant with his brother and a producer of The Love Boat and the producer tells him "you need a catchphrase" and Goldberg goes: You know, you're right. So the waitress comes up and asks them "Who's next?"

tumblr_o9iwl89bGf1tewx0po1_540.jpg

Brother Genji!... I knew you'd come.
fpR0IOQ.gif

Goldberg talks about how he came up with "Who's next"

He's at a restaurant with his brother and a producer of The Love Boat and the producer tells him "you need a catchphrase" and Goldberg goes: You know, you're right. So the waitress comes up and asks them "Who's next?"

Good thing she didn't first ask "can I get you any drinks?", that doesn't have the same ring to it.

This all just serves to remind me of how the invasion should have been the most epic angle in all of wrestling, but Vince just had to bury WCW and left half their roster on the sidelines by refusing to hire them.

The result was a lame duck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ageist creeps saying Stephanie looked better when she was younger

How DARE you bring that kind of talk here, age-shaming a woman (especially) at the "old" age of 39.

smh...people still looking at women as an object instead of a person

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just accept that the world has told you "this is how you should feel about women" and you ate it up. It sucks, but that's what society does. You gotta fight it.

Matrix-Morpheus.jpg

What if I told you that most people look better in their 20s then they do when they're 40?

And why is that, child?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You all ever hear about that story with the chimp killing a woman's friend? Goddamn, I'm NEVER fucking with primates for the rest of my life. Stay gone, assholes. NO.

It's chilling. I listened to the 911 call. Primates are so fucked up. Their defensive reaction is to PEEL YOUR GENITALS OFF AND THEN TAKE YOUR EYES. And they have that primate strength.

God, what a terrible old story.

Sephzilla

Yeah, monkey's kinda scare me. They're less intelligent humanoids with ridiculous strength and give zero fucks when they become defensive.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
that fucking "pet chimp" bit that woman's hands off, and her eyelids, and more. FUCK THAT SHIT. HE ATE HER

Lol are you serious about all of this?

Of course. It's true.

Top Bottom