• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
71cbd54df4ce6d4cc1aecf318a6362f8.jpg

BROTHA NERO

jmdajr

So MVP, Shelton, Jomo, Evan Bourne?

Does Ted D. Jr. still wrestle at all?

The Hardy's have done ok away. Maybe time to come back.

I know you live in the Attitude Era blue, but Shera is the opposite of your typical small flippy indie guy lol.
KHALI IS OVER 7 FEET TALL. PEOPLE WILL PAY TO SEE HIM! No one will pay to see Shera unless he's sitting outside of a ring with Khali in his Mania main event against Lesnar or Rollins. But Khali is a draw.

Gary Hart is the best, no doubt. Just with all I've seen of him in all the territories and WCCW he had so much menace attached to him and he worked very hard to get over people who sure as hell couldn't do it themselves. Sinister in a very grounded, real-world way - not in a Kevin Sullivan way.

I absolutely love the man, and he is #1 bar none.

What I've seen of his stuff with the Great Kabuki in WCCW was top notch and mostly still stands up.

Nekofrog

Banned
Sling is going to have the east coast feed for USA, which means when my wife and I get home from work we can just vod raw and skip all the golden truth, natty, Titus, and earlier tonight garbage to our hearts content. Commercials, too.

Bye psvue

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just saw Kasai get a giant gash on his back instantly from a half nelson onto a razor board cross

and of course the camera man is like ZOOM

Sling is going to have the east coast feed for USA, which means when my wife and I get home from work we can just vod raw and skip all the golden truth, natty, Titus, and earlier tonight garbage to our hearts content. Commercials, too.

Bye psvue
You skip Golden truth? Sling and hop your ass elsewhere, you fucking demon child. You're never going to get anything else as interesting as those two once it is over.

Nekofrog

Banned
You skip Golden truth? Sling and hop your ass elsewhere, you fucking demon child. You're never going to get anything else as interesting as those two once it is over.

I like my r truths to be independent and hilarious as much as I like my goldusts to be awkward and confusing. Put them together and I want to kill myself

Free truthdust from their cooperative shackles

Sounds like someone isn't HARDCORE

me neither

I literally saw my own leg basically hanging off, my bones ripping through my skin, I had metal rods sticking out of me for months holding me together.

I've been through and seen stuff that puts hardcore wrestling to shame. I enjoy a good street fight but this is just getting stupid.

shaowebb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlqt94ZZfQ

what year was this? imagine if Roman beat up the guy who threw the briefcase at him

You step into the ring you are considered a life or death threat. End of story. Every wrestler is taught this. Fans that cross the rail are not to be taken lightly or treated half assed. They may have a gun, a knife or they may do something like go for an eye or they may even know enough to be a real threat in a street fight. Hell they may be on meth in which case letting up means you are gonna suffer for it. You don't see wrestlers go light on this because its terrifying for them. Especially because if there is one you may get many many more. Many riots have broken out at events and a single fan can open the gates at which point you may die. Hell Terry Funk had a man stab him with a dart in the damned neck. Pretty certain my instructor had a buddy in mexico get stabbed during a show by someone.

You see fans jump in the ring and you will see this reaction every time. Its a mix of fear, anger, confusion, and desperation. Its not a moment where the dude will think straight because one moment your working a show and the next its real and you don't know whats happening anymore. You don't feel safe and it makes you defensive as all hell.

HHH handled it like most other wrestlers honestly. Till Security got him out he just didn't let the guy get an opening. Security should have cleared it up faster, unless they were stuck dealing with the audience to prevent rioting. In that case...HHH held the line till help could arrive.

jmdajr

You step into the ring you are considered a life or death threat. End of story. Every wrestler is taught this. Fans that cross the rail are not to be taken lightly or treated half assed. They may have a gun, a knife or they may do something like go for an eye or they may even know enough to be a real threat in a street fight. Hell they may be on meth in which case letting up means you are gonna suffer for it. You don't see wrestlers go light on this because its terrifying for them. Especially because if there is one you may get many many more. Many riots have broken out at events and a single fan can open the gates at which point you may die. Hell Terry Funk had a man stab him with a dart in the damned neck. Pretty certain my instructor had a buddy in mexico get stabbed during a show by someone.

You see fans jump in the ring and you will see this reaction every time. Its a mix of fear, anger, confusion, and desperation. Its not a moment where the dude will think straight because one moment your working a show and the next its real and you don't know whats happening anymore. You don't feel safe and it makes you defensive as all hell.

HHH handled it like most other wrestlers honestly. Till Security got him out he just didn't let the guy get an opening. Security should have cleared it up faster, unless they were stuck dealing with the audience to prevent rioting. In that case...HHH held the line till help could arrive.

Not sure who told the story. But you have to set the example FAST and not let the people think they have a chance. If you show weakness you are fucking toast.

Top Bottom