• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Honestly, it's funny because it sounds like a real name someone would give their child so later in life people will take them serious.

Especially if they are some crazily patriotic American. If you want to choose the names of two legendary presidents for your kids at least choose common names that won't stand out so much.

imBask

Banned
Montreal Comiccon :

Exclusive special event, Face Off: Bischoff vs Flair and the fall of WCW

I had no intention of going to Comiccon this year, now i'm conflicted

Chopper

vRSwTMz.jpg

Zach

Gary Hart is the best, no doubt. Just with all I've seen of him in all the territories and WCCW he had so much menace attached to him and he worked very hard to get over people who sure as hell couldn't do it themselves. Sinister in a very grounded, real-world way - not in a Kevin Sullivan way.

I absolutely love the man, and he is #1 bar none.

Yeah, I'd have to see more of him, I suppose. And considering your reasoning might help me appreciate the guy more. I guess, when it comes to managers, at least, I'm more looking for entertaining shenanigans.

What about Jimmy Hart, he's a fucking legend for his contributions to wrestling music, composed so many great entrance themes.

As a manager he should be somewhere in the top 20.

F'ing Jimmy Hart...

MR. FUJI!

I know this makes me a racist bastard, but this made me think of Sonny Onoo and how much I love him. He'd probably be in my top ten, even if he's totally undeserving.

Especially if they are some crazily patriotic American. If you want to choose the names of two legendary presidents for your kids at least choose common names that won't stand out so much.
Usually more of a black name. We do that shit lol but some cringe at the combinations however your name takes you everywhere.

DMczaf

A year ago, my thread "American Gladiators - Was it a shoot or work?" was edited because everyone got confused by carny language .

Today? Carny language is taking over mainstream.

We did it, fam.

#CarnyLife

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A year ago, my thread "American Gladiators - Was it a shoot or work?" was edited because everyone got confused by carny language .

Today? Carny language is taking over mainstream.

We did it, fam.

#CarnyLife

Like "legit shook" - it cannot be denied. We are dug into the lexicon.

Fox318

interesting note from the observer

With Reigns suspended, new champ Ambrose had a busy weekend working every house show. He worked a Saturday night show in Boston beating Rollins in the main event. He flew in to Jacksonville, where the other tour started, and worked the opener, which may be the only time I can recall where a WWE title match was the open of a house show. He retained over Owens and Zayn, and then rushed to Orlando (141 miles) where he got in the ring for the main event beating Rollins again.

Going to be interesting when all the midcarders from 5 - 10 years ago start getting rehired for the draft.
I think you better recognize just what you're about to stir up in here.

Where's Khali at? I think he could have good matches with Seth, AJ, or Ambrose. Maybe even a Kane & Khali feud again would be awesome.

That's big money from India though, you bring him back he absolve has to be in the main event. As long as he isn't the Punjabi Playboy.

If they want a proper Indian star they need to lure Mahabali Shera over from TNA, guy is more than just a freak show attraction and can work well, plus he's got age on his side. Built correctly into a main event player I honestly think he has potential unless they go down the typical evil foreigner bullshit angle.

If they want a proper Indian star they need to lure Mahabali Shera over from TNA, guy is more than just a freak show attraction and can work well, plus he's got age on his side. Built correctly into a main event player I honestly think he has potential unless they go down the typical evil foreigner bullshit angle.
Great Khali already has his owm brand. Maybe Mahabali could be his flippy shit small time partner but Khali is just huge!

Top Bottom