• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Has there ever been a shoot victory in the big 3 (wwf, wcw, ecw) where the winner just went totally against the script and held the other one down for a win?

Im not talking about anyone laying down for anyone either like hogan/jarrett, and im not talking about the montreal sj.
The Spider v Wendi Ritcher

miserable

13533364_101543122955imubr.jpg

Terry Funk

in 2016

Aiii

So not worth it
I love second line support, so much knowledge, so much not treating your customer like he doesn't know shit.

That's awesome. It's literally the most necessary Twitter account in the history of Twitter for a number of reasons.

Jim Cornette is a very active twitter user and usually has tons of stories from his wrestling days both modern and past.

He also does amazing shoot interviews on his podcast if you're interested.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope somehow we get Killer Instinct Season 4. Most fun I've had with a fighter in a long, long time.

Zach

Bayley should definitely get a shot with her current gimmick on the main roster. The question is: how do you bring her in where it makes sense, is compelling, and fits her character?

Really, I'm asking here.

Remember when I asked this? No. That's fine. I asked this.

I was just thinking that Bayley could show up excited to be there (maybe after some vignettes, I dunno) and her old friends can be like "yeah, whatever, Bayley. This isn't NXT. Things are different in the big leagues." Maybe do this with each heel in the back throughout a RAW. Later in the show (maybe the final segment -- it should be treated like a big deal if they want Bayley to be a big deal), Michael Cole calls her into the ring for her "welcome to RAW. We're expecting great things. How excited are you to get your big chance at greatness?" And she can be kind of resigned, alluding to the reception her old friends gave her. And then Charlotte or whatever comes out and says she tried to be nice by ignoring her but apparently Bayley doesn't know her place on the main roster and then POW! right in the kisser.

I'm just saying that resetting sympathetic babyface Bayley maybe isn't impossible after all.

Zach

Gary Hart. Easily. No one comes close.

I only saw a smidge of him early in my chronological journey. Wasn't impressed. I know a lot of people think he was one of the best. Why do you think he was the best?

P.S. I have his book on my Kindle and I swear I'll read it one day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I only saw a smidge of him early in my chronological journey. Wasn't impressed. I know a lot of people think he was one of the best. Why do you think he was the best?

P.S. I have his book on my Kindle and I swear I'll read it one day.

Gary Hart is the best, no doubt. Just with all I've seen of him in all the territories and WCCW he had so much menace attached to him and he worked very hard to get over people who sure as hell couldn't do it themselves. Sinister in a very grounded, real-world way - not in a Kevin Sullivan way.

I absolutely love the man, and he is #1 bar none.

What about Jimmy Hart, he's a fucking legend for his contributions to wrestling music, composed so many great entrance themes.

As a manager he should be somewhere in the top 20.

Top Bottom