• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

RBH

CkJrzYHXEAIZkiP.jpg:large

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealKingRegal/status/739271853341048836

Regal made a surprise appearance tonight and talked about how he made his North American wrestling debut at Center Stage in 1993

UberTag

So... can they get Brock back to lose to Roman clean as a whistle before he goes back to the carny land of UFC?
That's the intended gameplan.

Brock will pop a buyrate for UFC 200 by wailing on some scrub in a shoot fight and then come back to the WWE the next month to make Roman look strong by doing the job at SummerSlam.

After Roman conquers the hero of UFC 200, fans around the world will have to start loving and revering him.

Brock will pop a buyrate for UFC 200 by wailing on some scrub in a shoot fight and then come back to the WWE the next month to make Roman look strong by doing the job at SummerSlam.

After Roman conquers the hero of UFC 200, fans around the world will have to start loving and revering him.

Masterful strategy by McMahon and the cerebral assassin

Raw heavyweight champion Roman Reigns defeats Smackdown heavyweight champion John Cena and UFC heavyweight champion Brock Leanar in the main event of WM33.

Closing shot of WM33 is

10995%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20fuck_you%20gif%20middle_finger%20running%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

Not going to happen

Brock's WWE dates for 2016 are already done. He'll lose at Mania or the Rumble

I thought Brick said he was done with MMA, like for good, I must be remembering wrong or Brok pulled a Ric Flair on me.
I think he was at a point in his life where he was fine being a "sports entertainer" but never shut the door on a return to the UFC. Hell I think that's even what he said around WM31 time on ESPN.

Vince wins either way

Either Brock pays for the clause and gets humiliated, or he wins and Vince gets another Easy Win that matters for Reigns

DMczaf

WWE hasn't acknowledged the Brock news yet. Kinda weird.

Does WWE pretend it's not happening even though they signed off on it?

WWE hasn't acknowledged the Brock news yet. Kinda weird.

Does WWE pretend it's not happening even though they signed off on it?
Gotta save it for Raw so they can promote it throughout the entire show. 6 times.

Spike Dudley can't handle a woman like Molly. He's too frail. Fucking geek.

DM May 2001 said:
It was pretty clear throughout this show
that Edge will be the babyface when the team splits
up. It’s kind of sad. I have nothing against Edge, but
Christian is so much more talented and probably won’t get the chance Edge
gets.

We'll see about that.

Top Bottom