• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Menome

Poor Damien Sandow. He was so over and the fans popped so much for him, yet WWE just... sigh. I hope he gets a decent gig after this. Mr. Sandow, if by some chance you're reading this, PLEASE don't go to TNA. Please.

All the above goes for Wade Barrett too.

Current top 5 on the WWE roster in no particular order:

Dean Ambrose
Cesaro
AJ Styles
Seth Rollins
The New Day

On the NXT side, Bayley and Asuka both need to be on the main roster already. I want to see Asuka hip-drop Charlotte so hard that Charlotte's teeth fall out.

IbhRETk.gif

I'd be proud to have you on Team D-Minus some day in the future.

Menome

I'll take that as a compliment.

The best stable in WrassleGAF. Also the only stable in WrassleGAF.

Myself, Bluekaveli and Zach who are coincidentally going through the Attitude Era at the same time, with Zach mostly giving the PPVs a D- rating.

Plus: DMczaf because the DM in his name stands for D-Minus. Honest.

The best stable in WrassleGAF. Also the only stable in WrassleGAF.

Myself, Bluekaveli and Zach who are coincidentally going through the Attitude Era at the same time, with Zach mostly giving the PPVs a D- rating.

Plus: DMczaf because the DM in his name stands for D-Minus. Honest.
Where are you at right now?

I've been a bit slow-going though. I was ahead of you at one point!
Zach was as well. I even added SnH in hopes that he would catch up but he's doing all 3 companies so it didn't work.

I'm thinking about signing up for a one month won account just to read the news at this point. I imagine the news of fans not attending our watching shows now was crazy.

Hey you should add the AE podcast along with your watch. It points out somethings you probably didn't catch. This was my 3rd go at the ae era and even I didn't notice some of the stuff.

WHAT HHH SETUP TAKER'S WIFE AND AUSTIN IS SNITCHING

Zach

My son was just talking all this jive about all N64 games being trash except for Paper Mario so I'm about to make him play WCW/nWo Revenge and/or WWF No Mercy with me. He doesn't care about fighting games or wrestling. He wasn't even born when these games were released.

I'll report back with his Super Grade.

My son was just talking all this jive about all N64 games being trash except for Paper Mario so I'm about to make him play WCW/nWo Revenge and/or WWF No Mercy with me. He doesn't care about fighting games or wrestling. He wasn't even born when these games were released.

I'll report back with his Super Grade.
The only games that matter on N64 are wrestling games, Rush, Beastwars, Kobe Courtside, and Superman 64.

Menome

You wieners aren't even watching the REAL World's Champion, WCW.

I watched one episode of WCW from the beginning of 1999 and couldn't face watching any others.

One day I'll do it as part of a Randy Savage career-watch, but not today.

Menome

Turok 2 lmfao I was terrified of that game as a kid. Now I'd actually like to get into it.

I'm hoping we get a similar remaster to the one for the original game that came out a few months ago. All I want is 1080p60, Xbox 360 controller support and split-screen multiplayer.

I'm hoping we get a similar remaster to the one for the original game that came out a few months ago. All I want is 1080p60, Xbox 360 controller support and split-screen multiplayer.
You could actually get a slightly better looking N64 version on pc with controller support. Just run it on a 1080p tv 😂

ok after seeing the new ninja turtles movie Sheamus has a good amount of charisma now wwe just needs to let him off there leash they have on wrestlers they dont want to be over.

There was joy, sure.
That's the spirit! It sucks be doesn't care for wrestling though, if he did I'm sure he would've been addicted to it. When I introduced my cousin to it ten years back, he was like woah. Especially doing moves on the ring bell.

Dear God Jerry Lynn, don't ever touch the microphone again just wrestle. I thought he was about to perform at a rock concert. JUDGEMENT DAY!

china during that time period was great also thanks for making me sad about china again :(
It's sad because this is her last wwf match and it's almost like a passing of the torch even though Chyna still wins(crazy is, Lita actually breaks her neck later in her career) . But I found out they were trying their damnest to get her out of there because of the Hunter and Steph thing. I'm April it was known that she wouldn't be returning as negotiations fell flat. She wanted Rock, Austin, and Hunter money. They could've gave her bigger money imo because she could've led that division for an extra 5 years and she was still popular; although, not as popular as two years prior. But she had her own brand and everything, she was signed on to do Playboy once more too. They could've help her because I believe she would've helped them. If this never happened, she'd still be her.

got to say watching raws on the network this is by far my favorite kane and taker entrance so simple yet so effective in telling you shit just got real (also thank god they didnt edit the music) also that pop for taker and kane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooPCMjrE6pI

edit Kane was a fucking monster shame he had that injury that caused him to have to town down.

Top Bottom