• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

RBH

I'm at NXT in Atlanta right now at Center Stage (same place where they used to tape WCW Sarurday Night in the 90s).

This is only my second ever wrestling show (my first was WrestleMania 27).

Having a blast right now. :')

DMczaf

I'm at NXT in Atlanta right now at Center Stage (same place where they used to tape WCW Sarurday Night in the 90s).

Is Miz there?

Zach

That's awesome. Enjoy!

Zach

"Ultimate Fight Championship fighter" (per Tenay) and "very tough street customer" (per Heenan) Tank Abbott just made a most unimpressive debut on Nitro.

"X Pac with a newly shaven face, as of anyone at home os keeping count"

Jesus hell Jr you can go fuck yourself. I see why everyone beats up your cowboy hillbilly ass. X Pac should've beat his ass that'll show him.

DMczaf

Meltzer's Ali podcast today cracks me up because he still uses carny language

"You know, it was before Ali turned face. When Ali turned babyface, he was super over"

somedevil

So... can they get Brock back to lose to Roman clean as a whistle before he goes back to the carny land of UFC?

According to the rumors prior to this Wrestlemania he made a deal where he could work a UFC fight while still under WWE contract.

So they signed off on this deal and letting this fight happen while he is still under WWE contract. The question is if the WWE gets anything back.

Someone asked Meltzer if the WWE gets Ronda for Wrestlemania and he said there is a chance.

Fox318

According to the rumors prior to this Wrestlemania he made a deal where he could work a UFC fight while still under WWE contract.

So they signed off on this deal and letting this fight happen while he is still under WWE contract. The question is if the WWE gets anything back.

Someone asked Meltzer if the WWE gets Ronda for Wrestlemania and he said there is a chance.
Honestly it's a fair deal of the WWE can get Ronda.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Missed this yesterday. How you feeling about the Apaches vs Averno/Chessman? Should be fun

Averno and Chessman are in the perfect position that they can be shitheels to the Apaches while still making it believeable that they're getting thrown around by them. Especially Averno.

That's 3 solid workers, so it'll be curious to seehow they come together.

I'm more surprised Averno and Chessman never jumped with Cibernetico when it seemed that way for a while

She's used goods at this point. LET'S GET HER!

Zach

I don't care about any of these MMA wieners. Brock Lesnar, Ronda Rousey, Tank Abbott -- they can all suck a ball.

Ultratech

Can someone explain Matt's gimmick to me please?

Basically...Matt Hardy has lost his goddamn mind.

It's actually been an ongoing thing...TNA actually doing something right with continuity and all that shit. He won the World Title, got an inflated ego, lost his World Title (no thanks to Jeff), then they had an I Quit match that ended in a No Contest b/c LOLTNA.

(I just looked all that up; watching TNA in its current state is painful.)

Top Bottom