• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

UberTag

That's the intended gameplan.

Brock will pop a buyrate for UFC 200 by wailing on some scrub in a shoot fight and then come back to the WWE the next month to make Roman look strong by doing the job at SummerSlam.

After Roman conquers the hero of UFC 200, fans around the world will have to start loving and revering him.
Not going to happen

Brock's WWE dates for 2016 are already done. He'll lose at Mania or the Rumble
See that latest tweet from the WWE? He's got a date to make Roman look strong locked in for August.
Suspect Rollins will square off against Triple H on that card as well.

We recently reported about the possibility of WWE finding Paul Heyman someone else to work with in addition to him returning when Brock Lesnar comes back. Heyman is upset because he doesn’t have a downside guarantee and only gets paid per appearance. He has been used so rarely that he’s threatened to not re-sign when his contract comes up if they can’t find more for him to do.

One source indicated Heyman has pitched coming in as the mastermind behind AJ Styles turning on John Cena and being the mouthpiece for Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Vince McMahon has joked that he finds Paul more tolerable in small doses and while there has been some preliminary effort to come up with ideas that could be paired with Paul, Vince wasn’t high on the idea of putting him with The Club.
Woah

UberTag

One other reason I'm hoping Owens wins the briefcase and stays on RAW post-brand extension draft... I want to see him come out during the build for Roman vs. Brock and talk trash at both Brock and Heyman.

Vince OKed it. Guessing Rousey will be doing WrestleMania in return.
Do we think Rousey's going to beat Steph at Mania or now that Steph is the flagship figure for the company who we must all love and adore as an uber-face that she'll actually win?
I think Steph will put Ronda over personally... it's just best for business. But she'll get a bunch of slaps in and take out her wrath on some heels by emasculating them.

Man...put Heyman with them and just call them the new Dangerous Alliance.

Vince OKed it. Guessing Rousey will be doing WrestleMania in return.
Only if I get to see Austin come out with them at least once doing that bad ass walking

Vince is actually right. Too much Heyman is overkill. Nobody's fault but his own that he signed that shitty contract.
I wonder if what I read was true that he could only earn 50K a year due to the whole ecw thing?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One other reason I'm hoping Owens wins the briefcase and stays on RAW post-brand extension draft... I want to see him come out during the build for Roman vs. Brock and talk trash at both Brock and Heyman.

hqdefault.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
How is brock fighting at ufc 200? Didnt Vicbe lock him down?
Brock used his sway to force Vince into putting in a clause when he signed his contract, that let's him have one more UFC fight. Basically "let me have another fight, or pay me more money than you are comfortable with. I know you need me either way".

Heyman with Nakamura.

DO IT.

This is probably a bad idea because I dont think Heyman being a face manager would work long term and Nakamura probably wont be a heel.
"Nakamura-son we're going to make you an evil Japanese soldier who's trying to get payback from your parents who were kamikaze pilots during WW2. Heyman will be your manager, nevermind that he's Jewish. Your first feud will be against...... JOHN CENA. Good luck Paul."

UberTag

"Nakamura-son we're going to make you an evil Japanese soldier who's trying to get payback from your parents who were kamikaze pilots during WW2. Heyman will be your manager, nevermind that he's Jewish. Your first feud will be against...... JOHN CENA. Good luck Paul."
Nakamura will job to Cena just like all of Cena's other opponents. Should be one hell of a match, though.

I heard #broken Matt Hardy is going to be at UFC 200
Can he even afford tickets on a TNA salary?

GunBR

Yeah, with Brock fighting at UFC again (and in the 200) there's no way that they will make him fight Bray or any of the Wyatts at Summerslam like the old rumors

It's finally the time to our saviour Roman get his win against Lesnar

DMczaf

It's kinda crazy that 10 years ago, Cena's matches were boring as fuck.

Now? They are pretty damn awesome and fun to watch.

Too bad this Cena wasn't around 10 years ago.

lmao they're basically wishing on a star that Brock will magically not get hurt at 200

Which means he will and they'll have to panic book a major event. Again.

Woah Saturn is in bad shape, he's having brain problems or something. They're checking him out.

He's out of the doctor's office. He is saying some nick jr gibberish.

Toki767

It's kinda crazy that 10 years ago, Cena's matches were boring as fuck.

Now? They are pretty damn awesome and fun to watch.

Too bad this Cena wasn't around 10 years ago.

Proof that people do get better with time.

Also let's be honest, Cena's opponents now are way more talented than his opponents back then (not including Angle/Edge).

Nakamura will job to Cena just like all of Cena's other opponents. Should be one hell of a match, though.

Can he even afford tickets on a TNA salary?
Lol at both focal points in this post.

Cena should lobby for all of his opponents to win now. He owes it to everyone for the burials he's put out the last 11 years.

tm24

Averno and Chessman are in the perfect position that they can be shitheels to the Apaches while still making it believeable that they're getting thrown around by them. Especially Averno.

That's 3 solid workers, so it'll be curious to seehow they come together.

I'm more surprised Averno and Chessman never jumped with Cibernetico when it seemed that way for a while

I enjoyed the Apaches v Traumas match from a while back that will probably have a lot of the same spots and pacing. Chessman is the part im worried about and he can sometimes be a drag.

And im not surprised about Chessman, but Averno was supposed to jump and i really have no idea why

Colocho

Banned
lmao they're basically wishing on a star that Brock will magically not get hurt at 200

Which means he will and they'll have to panic book a major event. Again.

Brock was pretty much an afterthought at WM32. I'm guessing they're not planning on having him in a big angle at the Summerfest either.

Spotfest 3 may be better than the first two. This shit is Carnage to the extreme. Tlc matches only shortens your career and doesn't have a payoff,just stop it.

UberTag

Pssh you guys don't know wrestling anyway. I mean I haven't watched TNA since 2006 and I only watched half of that Matt & Jeff segment but they are two guys to put your company behind and they could compete with SD then eventually Raw. The time is now or never.
They're topping out at roughly 350,000 viewers right now. Let's be realistic.

So what happens if Hunt walk off KOs Lesnar? Does he get Roman at Summerslam?
Mark Hunt vs. Roman Reigns for the title? Could be a big money main event.

Dana White making a strong play for those Carny awards with the Ariel Helwani thing tonight.

Again, you gotta split the awards off at some point. There shouldn't just be one Carny winner a year, there need to be sections at this point.

UFC Carny should have gone to Conor in a landslide this year, but now Dana's taken the throne.

If the failure of the XFL taught Vince anything, it taught him to do things
right the first time. The XFL was a “work in progress” and it
failed. Vince had always been known as a genius when it came to promoting
the carny world of pro wrestling, but he wanted very
badly to be remembered as a mainstream promotional genius as well.
Unfortunately, that wasn’t meant to be, and it’s back to the
circus. But you can bet that Vince is more determined than ever to prove
that in pro wrestling, he is the man. And because of that, he’s not
going to go half-ass with WCW.

Yes, I can't wait for wcw at 11pm on Saturday.

Top Bottom