• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man, I met the most unbelievably gorgeous girl last night at this concert. I wonder if she was into wrestling. I mean, she was also unbelievably crazy as fuck, so maybe she would have been down. (Things she told me: I met my husband in a threesome, the story of going to the abortion clinic, the tale of her last DUI, why its okay to leave your kids at home while you go to a rock concert and get shithouse drunk, a few other things that were incomprehensible. Also her husband was apparently at this concert also and just ditched her and I didn't want to get taken to Suplex City, so I was kind ready to bounce at the first possible moment).

She probably would have liked Roman.

atomsk

Party Pooper
just read up on all this Brock stuff, Ariel Helwani, etc

banning a reporter "for life" out of spite because they leaked some news is some "sports entertainment" shit to the highest degree

trying to keep a contract signing secret is like, the most wrestling thing you could do.

Brock is gonna come back to job clean to the SAMOAN GOD KING Roman for sure

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aren't you married

She was mostly talking to the guy I showed to the concert with (I can't hear very well anyways) and she was just hanging out on the patio and walked over to us to just start telling us her random crazy person story. I was just taken aback at how nutty this girl was.

Barrage

Id be worried about Reigns-Lesnar II at Summerslam. The fact that its in NY, plus the fans sniffing out that Lesnars jus tthere to do the job, would make me think it could turn into another Goldberg/Lesnar situation.

Id be worried about Reigns-Lesnar II at Summerslam. The fact that its in NY, plus the fans sniffing out that Lesnars jus tthere to do the job, would make me think it could turn into another Goldberg/Lesnar situation.
That makes me excited for Reigns/Lesaner II
But that was also the saving grace of Mania and looked what happened there :/

Angry Grimace

That's how the crowd reacts to Roman's existence, though.

Mahonay

Banned
Man, I met the most unbelievably gorgeous girl last night at this concert. I wonder if she was into wrestling. I mean, she was also unbelievably crazy as fuck, so maybe she would have been down. (Things she told me: I met my husband in a threesome, the story of going to the abortion clinic, the tale of her last DUI, why its okay to leave your kids at home while you go to a rock concert and get shithouse drunk, a few other things that were incomprehensible. Also her husband was apparently at this concert also and just ditched her and I didn't want to get taken to Suplex City, so I was kind ready to bounce at the first possible moment).

She probably would have liked Roman.
200x200px-ZC-54ebd191_KofiKingstonDisgusted.gif

Angry Grimace

Oh shit so this Lesnar thing is legit?

It makes me laugh that WWE probably allowed him to do it as a way to make Roman Look Strong.

Girls make up a huge market of Japanese wrestling fans these days

Why you think Dragon Gate is so big?
I don't usually watch Japanese wrestling so it caught me off guard when you compare who usually goes to American wrestling shows. When I catch a show or match from Japan it's a stadium show where everything is dark and the crowd is pushed very far away from the ring. Is this why new Japan doesn't have women wrestlers and you have to watch something completely different for that.

Angry Grimace

Meltzer says CM Punk's fight is happening in August or September.

Mahonay

Banned
Brock vs punk 2 main event of UFC 200. Punk been working us for years.
He's been putting in matches under a Lucha mask in Pride FC and decimating opponents in preparation for Brock.

I still don't buy that as a date for his first fight. I'll believe it when I see it.

Hex

Banned
Fam...it is destiny....
I did not win Power Ball this weekend which tells me that I was meant for some other great thing...and now Demi Lovato is free ....
Fate I tell you.

Angry Grimace

A reality show leading up to getting knocked out by a skinny teenager seems like a great way to humiliate yourself.

Zach

Homophobic Macho Man and transphobic Eric Bischoff doing commentary was just what the doctor ordered in 1999, WCW. Good job. That'll right the ship.

DMczaf

Vince should have Brock win Money in the bank and have him carry it into the octagon

Peak WWE Carny and Peak UFC Carny all in 1 night?

UFC 200 might be the carniest night in the history of worked shoot fighting.

If only Punk was ready by July....

Fox318

Peak WWE Carny and Peak UFC Carny all in 1 night?

UFC 200 might be the carniest night in the history of worked shoot fighting.

If only Punk was ready by July....

eKyrSzRh.jpg

If we didn't have this reebok deal we probably could have had GSP vs Punk

and maybe Tom Lawlor coming out dressed as Brock with Brock's wwe music.

Angry Grimace

That post-fight presser for UFC 199 was glorious.

lol Meltzer saying Luke Rockhold is just UFC Rick Rude.

UberTag

Vince should have Brock win Money in the bank and have him carry it into the octagon
Carrying the briefcase into the Octagon would be hokey as anything.
BUT... he could always win another title and bring that along with him to UFC 200.

I hear The Miz doesn't have anything on tap for Money in the Bank. He could always issue an open challenge to the back that Brock could answer.

Fox318

Carrying the briefcase into the Octagon would be hokey as anything.
BUT... he could always win another title and bring that along with him to UFC 200.

I hear The Miz doesn't have anything on tap for Money in the Bank. He could always issue an open challenge to the back that Brock could answer.

Money in the bank is in vegas and for all we know Brock could be training there.

Top Bottom