• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

His current one: unemployed.
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boy, this thread really turned into a bunch of 2 year olds when AJ and Cena acknowledged the internet.

Watched three episodes of the new season of Swerved.

Becky Lynch, R-Truth and Mark Henry security prank and also the Willy "The Sportscar" Roberts prank were fantastic.

Toki767

This Club vs Cena feud would be so much more interesting if the Club were going to be booked liked the NWO rather than getting booked like the Nexus.

UberTag

This Club vs Cena feud would be so much more interesting if the Club were going to be booked liked the NWO rather than getting booked like the Nexus.
Why wouldn't you want to watch a repeat of what happened the last time a faction threw down the gauntlet at John Cena?
It did wonders for Heath Slater, Darren Young and the rest of those guys.

Marathoned the last 6 PROGRESS chapters this past week in between finals and I need them to upload SSS16 right now

PROGRESS FAVE FIVE

1. Will O'Spreay
2. Tommy End
3. Mark Andrews/FSU
4. Jinny
5. "Flash" Morgan Webster

Honorable mentions: The South Pacific Power Couple, Jack Gallagher, HASKINS

-Flash has improved a lot since I first saw him (Chapter 20). He plays the underdog fiery babyface really swell and that rana counter at Chapter 24 was a thing of beauty and the mixed tag from 26 was one of my favorite matches from the last 6 chapters. Sucks that he's so injured right now
-I'm not feeling Marty as the champion, idk. I think it's because he had to try so hard to get heat in his first shows as a heel, so there's something missing in terms of his character. He's no Jimmy Havoc
-The Atlas tournament hasn't had much in the way of standout matches yet imo
-I didn't like Ligero as a face but he's got great mannerisms as a heel
-the SDS/Riots TLC match ended super messily and took away of the impact of the ending of one of the longer-running feuds they had at the time. I kinda get splitting up the SDS even though i'm a fan, because you can't push the Riots individually like you can with the SDS
-very excited for the next Natural Progression series. the dudes in the last one were kinda underwhelming outside of The Pastor, and the two tag team guys, so the women should be fresh

Top Bottom