• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Karl resisting the urge to dance.

I like Becky, but she's no Maria.

tumblr_nnu3s7WTSO1tsqlmuo1_400.gif

UberTag

Why pay money and spend time to an event to sit on your hands?
In retrospect it's crazy how manic Attitude era crowds were.
Constantly loud and marking out and most of the people in the audience could barely see anything 'cause a sign or three were in their way.

Kuroyume

Banned
I still need to be reminded multiple times, months after their debuts, that AJ, Gallows, and Anderson know each other. from their time in Japan.

NastyBook

That apron slam from Big E... I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy. I remember when Darren Young took one during a PPV and had blood in his mouth afterwards. He was getting worked stiffed that whole match, though.

shanafan

This is a purely honest question. As only a WWE watcher like myself who never watched anything from Japan, why should I care about the Bullet Club?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Cena with two consecutive Standing Superman Punches

This is a purely honest question. As only a WWE watcher like myself who never watched anything from Japan, why should I care about the Bullet Club?

They made it a lot easier for an American to branch out into watching Japanese wrestling but the thrill of that faction died when what's now known was "The Club" left the company

Top Bottom