• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Honestly curious how many of you that complain about dead crowds go to RAW tapings? Tonight was my 3rd RAW TV taping in the last 15 months and they're just simply boring. It's just so uninteresting when you're there live.

It's not like ROH or an EVOLVE show where you feel inclined to make noise because the energy is so strong. Face it, RAW just sucks.

UberTag

You can make a solid argument to win the Money in the Bank briefcase for pretty much anyone in the match apart from Cesaro and Sami.

That said, it's smart to temper one's expectations.

Never...EVER...forget....

50/50
This too.

Honestly curious how many of you that complain about dead crowds go to RAW tapings? Tonight was my 3rd RAW TV taping in the last 15 months and they're just simply boring. It's just so uninteresting when you're there live.

It's not like ROH or an EVOLVE show where you feel inclined to make noise because the energy is so strong. Face it, RAW just sucks.
Why are you paying money for these things? 3 in 15 months? Cripes.
ANYTHING is better than a RAW taping. Indy show. NXT. Network special. House shows. Pretty much anything outside of TNA is an improvement over seeing RAW in person.

Toki767

This Reigns promo makes him sound so delusional.

"I came to the WWE with brothers...now I stand alone."

Uh...isn't Ambrose still your friend? And the Usos?

You can make a solid argument to win the Money in the Bank briefcase for pretty much anyone in the match apart from Cesaro and Sami.

That said, it's smart to temper one's expectations.

This too.

Why are you paying money for these things? 3 in 15 months? Cripes.
ANYTHING is better than a RAW taping. Indy show. NXT. Network special. House shows. Pretty much anything outside of TNA is an improvement over seeing RAW in person.
No way man. I'd give back my Mania trips to be at those TNA tapings with Bigfoot Matt and Crisis of infinite Willows

UberTag

This Reigns promo makes him sound so delusional.

"I came to the WWE with brothers...now I stand alone."

Uh...isn't Ambrose still your friend? And the Usos?
They're not "the guy". The guy stands alone... even if he has little buddies that come to his aid every once in a while.
You look stronger when you stand alone. So I've been told.

Toki767

They're not "the guy". The guy stands alone... even if he has little buddies that come to his aid every once in a while.
You look stronger when you stand alone. So I've been told.

The guy just spent the past couple months talking about how his family sticks together and all that and now he just pretends he's been by himself since the Shield broke up.

Super delusional.

RBH

Aside from the Cena/Styles promo and the Teddy Long stuff, I honestly don't remember anything else from that Raw (and it only finished a couple of hours ago).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CkSU0lIXEAIBZsS.jpg

daemissary

Watching on the West Coast feed and I think they edited out Cena's "Bullet Club" slip of the tongue. There were a couple of seconds of silence and then a pop randomly while Cena was talking.

Anyone else hear the same thing?

Watching on the West Coast feed and I think they edited out Cena's "Bullet Club" slip of the tongue. There were a couple of seconds of silence and then a pop randomly while Cena was talking.

I'm watching it to, and it was there. It was quick, but it was there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lana is still doing her fake accent on Swerved. Are they gonna expose her before Total Divas or what.

She has to sing that. That's what she's know for. Other than the Beauty and the Beast song

It was. RVD sold that DDT great.

Just finished watching i
Well there's also Power of Love. Which I think Laura Branigan does the better version. Jennifer Rush's is alright, it ends abruptly.

Yeah that fucking DDT he does it splendidly selling.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Nope he still said it.

Angry Grimace

Rusev is such a beast, just a shame that he will never get the main event spot he deserves.
Sure he will. I think you're forgetting how weak the title is in a brand split. Every guy you've even heard of is winning the title.

Top Bottom