• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe its just me, but it feels like AJ Styles' promos have gotten better. He's certainly no great shakes at it, but maybe the sheer amount of promo work involved in WWE just causes you to get better at it.

The Shining Stars are so confusing to me. So they spent weeks talking about how great Puerto Rico is. And it sort of sounded like they were knocking the US for not being Puerto Rico, but they didn't quite go all the way with it. Then the debut happened and I thought... Okay, they have mics as they walk to the ring so they'll use this opportunity to trash America and then wipe out the local jobbers they fought against that night. Nope. Instead of that they cut some stupid promo about the ring being their own personal paradise, or some nonsense like that. No response from the crowd. What are (or were) they? Not-heels but sorta heels? I don't get it.

The youtube clip I saw of their debut implies that they are heels just because they like Puerto Rico better.

klonere

Banned
Had a pretty exhausting day at work, have been feeling under the weather for the last two weeks, have a wicked toothache that I'm chugging painkillers for and don't know when I'll be sorting out plus its super humid in Ireland.

but none of that matters cos BoSJ

OSPREAY OSPREAY OSPREAY OSPREAY
OOOOOSPREAY
OOOOOSPREAY

Xater

I came in here to possibly see some shit about Tim Wiese and I am disappointed. Guess no one knows the guy here.

Now I learn that Tommy End is possibly also going to WWE? Man WWE stealing all that wXw talent...

UberTag

The youtube clip I saw of their debut implies that they are heels just because they like Puerto Rico better.
How dare they like another country more than the United States of America?
Those vile scoundrels! I will boo them so much for having an opinion! BOO!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How dare they like another country more than the United States of America?
Those vile scoundrels! I will boo them so much for having an opinion! BOO!

But Puerto Rico isn't another country

UberTag

But Puerto Rico isn't another country
It's a U.S. territory? Well, now this gimmick makes even less sense.

Sheamus...... Don't quit your day job pleb, actually, do. Movie was garbage and I was sitting beside a guy who pissed himself.
So what you're saying is that the new turtle movie is popular with the crowd that struggles with bladder control?
Why did you pay money for it when you knew it was going to be garbage ahead of time?

miserable

I came in here to possibly see some shit about Tim Wiese and I am disappointed. Guess no one knows the guy here.

Now I learn that Tommy End is possibly also going to WWE? Man WWE stealing all that wXw talent...

i know that he was an average goalkeeper who used copious amounts of hairgel

Pikma

Banned
So apparently Vince soured on the shining stars because of the reception their debut got, WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING

This fucking company...

Meltzer smacked that down pretty hard. Basically, sometimes Delirious is hard to get in touch with which annoys people and the contracts of Moose and Roddy are up soon. If someone offers more $ they'll leave. Which is the exact same spot as last year and both re-signed. Not exactly a roster in revolt.

Delirious is incomprehensible anyway. You'd think his English would be better after all those years.
:)

That women's segment was fucking awful. They should have worked this into a Becky and Charlotte with Dana feud instead of dragging Natalya into this again. As a Becky fan it is infuriating that they are ruining her character by having her play some bizarre sidekick to Natalya, she should just be up and coming after Charlotte herself. Nattie's fine in the ring but bland as hell on the mic. It comes off as complete padding until Sasha appears to challenge for the belt.

UberTag

That women's segment was fucking awful. They should have worked this into a Becky and Charlotte with Dana feud instead of dragging Natalya into this again. As a Becky fan it is infuriating that they are ruining her character by having her play some bizarre sidekick to Natalya, she should just be up and coming after Charlotte herself. Nattie's fine in the ring but bland as hell on the mic. It comes off as complete padding until Sasha appears to challenge for the belt.
You can't have a revolution in women's wrestling unless you change the way you build, develop and write programs for women wrestlers.

That's as close as Becky should get to the belt. The filler feud queen.

klonere

Banned
What southern boon town do you live in?

Hope you feel better. I feel like dogshit myself. Had a heat stroke last wednesday and was bed ridden for two days. still not recovered and its been hard to fucking work this week.

I just took a cold shower and I feel a lot better. Yeah I was out for two days last week during one of the weirdest heatwaves I can remember - it wasn't very enjoyable. I've also made someone else in the office sick :(

Hope you are feeling better yourself, working sick is the absolute worst.

Yes

WE'RE NO SELLING A LITERAL AMERICAN PRO WRESTLING GUN CRIME

pipe down you raging royalist, your flag waving makes me sick, Erin go Bragh

Delirious is incomprehensible anyway. You'd think his English would be better after all those years.
:)

Much like his booking

sorry that was too easy

You can't have a revolution in women's wrestling unless you change the way you build, develop and write programs for women wrestlers.
It's completely fallen off the wagon after Wrestlemania. Instead of following up on either Sasha or Becky, the two just seemed completely chill over the whole thing despite Sasha being the one who was held back from breaking up the submission that ended the match by Ric. Which is more confusing when the whole Natalya/Charlotte feud is basically 'Nattie loses by interference, therefore she is obligated to keep going after another match'.

That's as close as Becky should get to the belt. The filler feud queen.
236%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20headset%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf.gif

Him taking that hat off showed me that good ol' Dean might be lacking that fringe of his in a couple of years. Prank was hilarious though.

Watched every episode but the last of season 2 so far of Swerved. Been really good. All pranks on innocent bystanders since I'm pretty sure the wrestlers are too savvy to be pranked after season 1.

No Seth Rollins getting pissed off this time 'round unfortunately.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As funny as IZ OVAH is

I think my favorite part of the Hardy video is actually Matt's 'You want me...to sign this contract... So BADLEH'

klonere

Banned
You know I was probably going to buy the Evolve PPV on Friday but this mini-doc completely sold me on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1l9Dwwy9rM

Just some indie midgets cutting hella promos in a great little storyline. Pity that they don't have better distribution and buzz for the whole deal I think it is excellently done and all the guys involved clearly have something to offer on the mic.

Highly recommended to give it a watch if you have 10 minutes, you'll see some familiar faces!

It's a U.S. territory? Well, now this gimmick makes even less sense.

So what you're saying is that the new turtle movie is popular with the crowd that struggles with bladder control?
Why did you pay money for it when you knew it was going to be garbage ahead of time?
The movie wasn't my choice.

What southern boon town do you live in?

Hope you feel better. I feel like dogshit myself. Had a heat stroke last wednesday and was bed ridden for two days. still not recovered and its been hard to fucking work this week.
The great state of....... Tennessee.

Dude take care of yourself, the heat ia nothing to play with.

Top Bottom