• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

LycanXIII

Cole saying that Mark using his family in that was disgusting after he spent the previous years berating King's mother passing and his heart attack.

Ithil

These angles are always broken, because the crowd goes nuts for the heel beating up Cena while the commentary screams about how terrible it is. Cena is fundamentally broken as a top face, and they won't just accept it.

DMczaf

and Divas titles.

4.gif

This has been a great Raw so far. So great, that I'm going to make a prediction: Wyatt Family debuting during this Jericho/Slater fight.

Ithil

Great RAW so far, though the Bryan thing is still in the back of my mind. It would be the worst possible time for a bad injury.

somedevil

Mark Henry can act. Also, man I need a Bryan update so I can know that's its a work. No update so far which sucks because that Cena speech was for Bryan. Hope its a concussion because that easier to heal then a shoulder injury.

Ithil

I missed most of Raw before Cena happened. What's wrong with Bryan?

We don't know, yet. His match with Orton was ended by the ref and doctor, and Orton seemed to break character (he'd been acting heelish during the match) to check on him.

It may be a work, but it was all really weird.

Alucard

Banned
I missed most of Raw before Cena happened. What's wrong with Bryan?

Looks like he may have gotten a concussion after a suicide dive to the outside. Head seemed to hit the bottom of the barricades.

Could be a work, or could be legit. REALLY hope it's a work, though if it is, between Bryan, Ziggler, and HHH, they're running this health storyline into the ground.

Alucard

Banned
Curtis Axel, please! Here we gooooo!

Hate to say it, but...Y2J is starting to bore me. :( Never thought I'd say it in a million years.

Top Bottom