• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

King326

1.gif

Meh. Perfectplex >

Dthomp

Yuck, DB injury probably cancels my plans of going to an already crap looking house show in Bismarck, ND. Advertised matches were Ryback v Sheamus (Tables Match) and D.Bryan and Miz vs. Shield for Tag Belts. Otherwise just advertising Ambrose, Fandango, Ryder and other jobbers. If it's a concussion he's out for the 28th so no way I am wasting money here.

Love that they aren't going to tear Punk and Paul away, they're still friends, just no longer team-mates. I hope Brock vs Punk doesn't happen, I want Punk to remain a "Heyman guy".

Ithil

Turns, worked injuries, political intrigue, what is going on with RAW? It's been stagnant bar one or two bits a week for months and months, now suddenly shit is happening everywhere.

Dthomp

You know this is the first Raw in over 4 months that I watched from beginning to end even with it DVRing. I could get used to shows like this every week. Too bad it never lasts

Alucard

Banned
If the Bryan injury thing is a work...what the heck is the point of it? Is it just a political move to show fans that the WWE takes health and safety seriously, which is why they stopped Bryan's match?

Top Bottom