• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Daniel Bryan is turning heel and the WWE is about to burn money because he is ready for a big babyface run. With all those cheers they got to turn him heel :/
The IWC will lap up whatever he does anyways, so it won't matter.
I don't get the business sense of the WWE App. Isn't it essentially saying, "Hey, our advertisers are trying to sell you stuff? Fuck that, watch this shit instead!"

It's not like people are turning off their TVs to use the app.

Ultratech

time to wheel out Kofi

IeW1M.png

The IWC will lap up whatever he does anyways, so it won't matter.

It's not like people are turning off their TVs to use the app.

I'm aware. It's not about ratings though; it's about where the WWE wants its audience's attention.

Put yourself in the shoes of an advertiser. Would you want the show you paid to advertise during to be telling people to not pay attention to the ads?

I don't get the business sense of the WWE App. Isn't it essentially saying, "Hey, our advertisers are trying to sell you stuff? Fuck that, watch this shit instead!"

Yup. I remember 6-7 years ago when they tried airing stuff during the commercials. I guess advertisers will get annoyed and this will eventually go away. One can only hope

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
That was one hell of a match - Bryan's hair flowing in the wind as he ran around the ring killed me - hahahaha!

mouserat

Neo Member
Really really expected the D Bry/Orton house show spot they've been doing there. Turning Bryan heel at this time is pretty much the same as throwing millions of dollars off a cliff, everyone is so ridiculously hot for him.

Top Bottom