• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

mouserat

Neo Member
Just watched the NXT battle royale, good to see BO getting the push he deserves, really putting me in the mood for RAW, got a GOOOOOD FEELING about this Triple H/Axel rematch!!!

HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We're actually all pretty positive, WWE has been putting on good shows for most of them, and I've been enjoying NJPW. You ready for your GWF 2.0 return?

Yep

I think Axel needs to get some muscle. His body looks like a younger CM punk except even less muscle. How hard would it have been to have him bulk and then cut during all these months he's been off? looks like an average joe, my pecs are bigger than his and not as fatty.

krae_man

qTtqSC9.gif

Watch HHH come out and say I'M GONNA COMPETE IDC... just another way to get him over with the crowd. Good lord, this guy has no shame. Guarantee this happens

krae_man

Are they really going to do a concussion angle where HHH ignores Dr's, his wife, later his kids "Don't do it daddy!" to have that one last match?

You know, completely make a mockery of the whole concussion thing.

Seeing these McMahons in the ring reminded me of the term McMahonism, i'm now trying to remember if this was actually a thing that happened or if I made it up.

Watch HHH come out and say I'M GONNA COMPETE IDC... just another way to get him over with the crowd. Good lord, this guy has no shame. Guarantee this happens

This is exactly what this is... another way to get him over. They say he's not gonna compete, crowd disapproves, then the hero shows up and says I'M COMPETING and gets a huge pop. This is pathetic.

Top Bottom