• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Oh man, do not switch back and forth from Game 7 to WWE Raw, it really shows up how bland and boring Raw commentators are (also the crowd is dead for the USOs)

Glad to see the Usos getting a win. Now hopefully the irresponsible brother won't screw up again and ruin everything.

Then again, they weren't doing much before that DUI, and even Swagger has arguably been doing better since his run in with the law. Hmm.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Aren't the Prime Time Players already #1 contenders?

PTP have been number one contenders for nearly a year now.

They were winning matches while Rhodes Scholars were losing them and somehow Rhodes Scholars still got title shots.

#racistasscompany

Guzim

I think you mean V

Is this really match 5?

ZplcyrR.jpg

I sometimes feel sorry for Del Rio, he's so bland, but I don't think he can help it. Yet, they've gave him a manager, a flash car and a lovely white towel, and yet, he's still so bland.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I sometimes feel sorry for Del Rio, he's so bland, but I don't think he can help it. Yet, they've gave him a manager, a flash car and a lovely white towel, and yet, he's still so bland.

I don't know, that mostly sounds like Ziggler to me except replace white towel with butt towel

Top Bottom