• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

mouserat

Neo Member
Glad that rookie Daniel Bryan got the rub from popular veteran Ryback, but do you think Daniel Bryan will ever be over with that physique? Great booking anyway. Great.

Bryan was made to look like a million bucks for like 90% of the match but I can't help but feel like he's just a very small part of this whole thing after putting him thru that table.

Really should've ended with Bryan winning with Cena's help. Ryback losing isn't something new anyway.

Ithil

Bryan was made to look like a million bucks for like 90% of the match but I can't help but feel like he's just a very small part of this whole thing after putting him thru that table.

Really should've ended with Bryan winning with Cena's help. Ryback losing isn't something new anyway.

Well I think the idea is that Bryan is not part of the Ryback/Cena storyline, he has his own story. That was a crossover between the two, to further Bryan's by giving him a great match against a main event story guy, and to further Ryback's by giving him a popular guy to beat on. Bryan's story is still mid card, though, for now, so the WWE title story takes the center stage.

Bryan will get his main event run, hopefully sooner rather than later.

krae_man

Axel is going to win by countout again isn't he? And that's why this no DQ match has a countout stipulation.

Why does the WWE book themselves into such stupid corners?

strobogo

Banned
Not a pleasant night to be a Pacer fan. Yet, it is a very familiar night. Still, you'd hope they wouldn't play the worst game in ages in the biggest game in years.

Ithil

I can't wait for the day he goes for that five moves of doom on Dean Ambrose, he hits shoulder block, shoulder block, ducks the clothesline and goes for the spin out powerbomb, then Ambrose hits the Headlock Driver.

Top Bottom