• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Man, D. Brine was ON tonight. That's the best match I've ever seen out of Ryback easily, although it was pretty obvious he'd punched himself out 5 minutes in.

gurudyne

Sooo...Cena really had to get the Bryan rub by coming in to save him tonight, huh?

That's how ya do it. How else do you stay on top in this company? See also: the careers of HHH, HBK, Hogan, Nash

Why hasn't the title been taken off Ziggler? Or when can he compete again? Seems a waste keeping a title on someone who can't even defend it

The rule is 90 days. If it starts pushing the 90 day mark, I imagine they'll make a storyline of stripping the title. Might even make it the center of the MitB match--instead of a briefcase, you actually get the title. Tourny over four RAWs leading up to it to decide who's in the match.

I approve of this use of social media. A-, WWE.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the signs tonight were godlike

We Want Puppies Not Hounds

My Fire Burns Bright For You Dean (held by a guy)

strobogo

Banned
That's how ya do it. How else do you stay on top in this company? See also: the careers of HHH, HBK, Hogan, Nash

The rule is 90 days. If it starts pushing the 90 day mark, I imagine they'll make a storyline of stripping the title. Might even make it the center of the MitB match--instead of a briefcase, you actually get the title. Tourny over four RAWs leading up to it to decide who's in the match.

I approve of this use of social media. A-, WWE.

90? Since when? The rule has always been you have to defend your title at least once every 30 days. Ziggler getting the title and immediately getting his brain scrambled is probably a sign that it is not meant to be.

Toki767

The title rule was always 30 days.

zychi

Banned
The title rule was always 30 days.
Hogan, hhh, rock and austin went 2 months plus before of no title match because of random injuries. If zig isnt healthy by day 61, start thinking if a way to dump the titlw til he healthy by day 90. Wrestling fans have a 3 month attention span SITDOWNMARKS! 3 months after zig drops the title theyll be calling for a push. See christian, edge, ryback, jack swagger and mr andersonnnmm

strobogo

Banned
I need to know which shows have the best D-Bryne/Shield related matches since WM. I'm about to watch Brothers of Yestruction vs Shield, I saw Cena/Hell Yes vs Shield the next week, and since then I haven't watched anything besides NXT. I need to know since I accidentally let my Hulu+ trial roll over, so now I'm going to catch up on all that stuff.

Halp.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Sheamus is everything the WWE preaches against with its anti-bullying campaign. This would be fine if his character was heel, but he's a face -- I think the WWE needs to have a come-to-Jesus meeting to figure out the differences between a contemporary face and heel.

Dear WrassleGAF.

Does something really great happen in Game of Thrones Episode Nine?

People wont shut up making random "OMG" statments, and I am only on Ep Three.

I am scared.

That was a dumb ending and a dumb rule. What is a count out if not a disqualification? Wrestling's dumb sometimes, bruhs.

D. Brine is pretty cool. It's fun to see him do a one man sprint while everyone else on the roster is stuck in slow motion.

Curtis Axel continues to get weak victories, and be devoid of charisma in the ring.

The rest of the show was the rest of the show.

I apologize for the lack of fire in my post. My mind is preoccupied with the coming of Hurricane E3.

Kaladin

Dear WrassleGAF.

I am scared.

It's George R. R. Martin, you should be scared.

3ovhbz.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
I wish Curtis Axel was a better talker. He's a solid wrestler and I'd like to see him go on to do great things but he can't have a mouthpiece forever.

Kaladin

i might give ASOFAI another chance. got half way thorugh the first book before it got boring.

might just watch the show instead

The show might be more to your liking, the multiple viewpoints can throw some people off who aren't used to that style of writing. Overall in the series, there are 14 major POV characters, 10 minor and 7 who have prologue and epilogue POV chapters.

So yeah, the first person narrative hops around a lot.

KissVibes

Banned
Cena's arms are fucking massive so WHY IN GOD'S GREEN FUCK can he not make the STF look like it actually hurts and has pressure applied to the opponents head?

Also, Ryback was hilarious following the u can't c me with his dumb Ryback Rulez chant.

gurudyne

tumblr_inline_mnuqerjUxR1qz4rgp.png

Help I've fallen and can't get up.

See Aii, this is what mainstream Wrasslegaf success looks like.

Cena's arms are fucking massive so WHY IN GOD'S GREEN FUCK can he not make the STF look like it actually hurts and has pressure applied to the opponents head?

Also, Ryback was hilarious following the u can't c me with his dumb Ryback Rulez chant.

Dude has next to no:

a) agility
b) fucks left to give

also cant u c Rybak Rulz?

zychi

Banned
Dear WrassleGAF.

I am scared.
I am a book reader. Get off of the internet until you are on season three episode nine. I will give you a team hell no hug after you catch up. Its worth it as a show viewer. As a book reader, im PISSED.

CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK

Jamie OD

I remember the last time WWE booked a countout finish for a No DQ match. It was Kane Vs Tajiri on an episode of Raw in 2004. Tajiri won when he blinded Kane with the mist while he was outside the ring and won by countout. Kane recovered and destroyed Tajiri afterwards.

DMczaf

I just get the feeling that the second someone is getting some heat from the crowd, WWE sends in Cena so that guy can give Cena the rub. It happens EVERYTIME!

but....Cena is hurt, guys. Seriously. :\

Aiii

So not worth it
Tell me I did not just see Curtis Axel break out of an STF because he hit Cena over the head with an iPad?

Dead by iPad, someone should sue Apple.

Top Bottom