• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT
A NO DQ COUNTOUT

Kccitystar

heyman_mad_by_kccitystar-d67qkxh.gif

krae_man

This is what wiki says

A No Disqualification match, also known as a No Holds Barred match,[30] or sometimes as an Anything Goes match or Raven's Rules match, is a match where neither wrestler can be disqualified, allowing for weapons and outside interference.[31] The key differences between a No Disqualification match and a standard hardcore match are that falls must be made in the ring, there is less emphasis on the use of weapons, and often the Count-Out rule is still in effect for No Disqualification matches.[32] However, in a No Holds Barred match, the Count-Out rule is not observed, with a greater emphasis on weapons as opposed to a No Disqualification match. A match which does not observe disqualifications or count-outs, where pinfalls must take place in the ring, can also be known as an "Unsanctioned match", or, "Street Fight".

I still call BS.

Kaladin

I don't know what the problem is. WWE has done this before, it's No DQ or No DQ/No Countout.....you have to specify the rules, they said nothing about no countout. No Holds Barred is typically used for both.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
When you don't respect the ref's wishes, that's a disqualification.

The ref wanted both men in the ring.

Cena did not respect the ref's wish to continue the match inside the ring there for he's disqualified from winning the contest

BUT ITS NO DQ

maybe NO DQ means you can't use Dairy Queen food products on your opponents

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Keep in mind the subtext for GWF 2.0 is Faction Warfare. #teammask is only one...

Ultratech

maybe NO DQ means you can't use Dairy Queen food products on your opponents

Depending on where it comes from, it might be delicious. Or fucking scalding.

(I ordered a Chicken Basket from one that was ran by Mexicans once. They put my chicken in some Styrofoam box and the food was so hot, it melted/annihilated a quarter of the box. :| )

I just saw the new Wyatt Family video package.

The WWE is going to completely fucking ruin this, aren't they? This has the potential to be awesome, and they're going to fuck it all up, right?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
When Stephanie came out and said she wasn't going to allow Triple H to wrestle...did the crowd chant THANK YOU STEPHANIE and YES YES YES but she acted like the crowd was mad?!?!

It was a WE WANT TWO HOURS sign and a WE WANT TV-14 BACK sign

I think they were agreeing with Stephanie and Triple H's ego wanted the fans on his side so they pulled an audible to send Vince out to get heat. You could tell because Stephanie had no dialogue with Vince. Plus she looked confused as what she should be doing.

Batigol

Banned
Why hasn't the title been taken off Ziggler? Or when can he compete again? Seems a waste keeping a title on someone who can't even defend it

Top Bottom