• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

gurudyne

Shit, the Sony video is now? I thought it already happened.

To catch up:

Kaitlyn/AJ: SO MUCH CONTINUITY. As far as wrestling goes, it's masterful. AJ's so good in her role. I like her more than Kaitlyn, but I still want Kaitlyn to rip her damned head off at Payback.

Sandow/Sheamus: Does Sheamus look out of it to anyone? His eyes are glazed over like he;s high, tired as hell or sick.

Whatever the hell's happening now: Who cares, it's Cena and HHH.

strobogo

Banned
How did I not notice mother fucking Bunny Colvin in TDKR? Obviously Carcetti in the beginning, but Bunny was the one to make first contact on the bridge with Bane's people. Son of a bitch.

These actually look pretty nice

http://shop.wwe.com/Bleacher-Creatures/bleachercreatures,default,sc.html?utm_source=WWE%20Shop&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Bleacher%20Creatures%201st%20Edition%20Series%201&utm_content=Spot%20A&utm_campaign=Bleacher%20Creatures

07145C.jpg

W05079B.jpg
Will buy when they make a Bo Dallas one.

I'll definitely use the AJ/ Kaitlyn match as a break.
I see it as this
Kaitlyn destroys AJ the entire match. AJ's only offensive move in the match will be the submission when Kaitlyn tries to slam her. I'll pass

No region locking, no obnoxious DRM, no periodic online check, £80 cheaper. Thanks, Sony, you just made my decision REAL easy.

Although, I lament the death of free online play on consoles (ignoring Wii U because, lol, Wii U).

Anyways...wrestling! Did anything worthwhile happen on RAW? D-Brine killing it, I presume?

gurudyne

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/nGUx0KR.png[/IMG]

Soon, the Axe is going to have a list of accolades to rival even Triple H's! He'll pin Cena clean, win both tag titles, revivify the IC championship, make the US title relevant through an extended feud with every still-living Attitude era wrestler, bring back the European championship and re-re-unify the WHC and WWE title. In an inferno handicap match against Kane and the Undertaker at WM 31.
He wins by igniting Kane and burying the Undertaker alive, securing victory through an arcane contractual clause where titles change hands on dramatic irony.

Slizeezyc

After watching the latest Wyatt Family promo, all I can keep thinking is how they left out the best part of the family! Bray Wyatt could learn something from Bo Dallas in terms of how to connect with an audience and be a true hero. Bo is clearly the superior brother.

strobogo

Banned
After watching the latest Wyatt Family promo, all I can keep thinking is how they left out the best part of the family! Bray Wyatt could learn something from Bo Dallas in terms of how to connect with an audience and be a true hero. Bo is clearly the superior brother.

dangelo-barksdale.gif

tumblr_lwwe6iYqSK1r0d8kyo3_250.gif

Sony actually had a better crowd then most WWE live events these days.

They even had a "sony, sony, sony" chant.

"E3 is more wrestling than the WWE"
- Net_Wrecker, stardate: a few weeks ago​

And the best part is we haven't even seen the Wii U's 5 Franchises of Doom yet. That Cena-esque comeback is going to be magnificent.

strobogo

Banned
I can't imagine Nintendo can really have any megatons unless they somehow locked down something crazy like Madden exclusivity. You know all of their Shane Douglases are going to get a new installment every generation. I love Mario as much as the next guy, but you know what you're getting with Nintendo.

Top Bottom