• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

tm24

I know! Its like people are saying metroid drives sales, cept for the fact the DKCR outsold the 3 of them combined probably

Also, i just found out the ambulance is a google smart car. Mind blow

zychi

Banned
so Jeb and Cesaro are now together? No more Swagger?

e: I like it. Just wish Cesaro wasn't wasting matches of him against Sin Botch

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know! Its like people are saying metroid drives sales, cept for the fact the DKCR outsold the 3 of them combined probably

Also, i just found out the ambulance is a google smart car. Mind blow

It's a pretty good rule of thumb that if a forum says X franchise drives sales, they're wrong. Especially when it comes to Nintendo.

I'm glad KI is happening so people can realize the original had an amazing intro but the game was dogshit

I'm glad Mirrors Edge 2 will come out and sell like shit so people can finally shut up about it and realize it doesn't make money, it loses money

Argh

I'm getting off topic.

HOW GOOD WAS ZEB COLTER ON COMMENTARY LAST NIGHT? Dude's amazing.

It's a pretty good rule of thumb that if a forum says X franchise drives sales, they're wrong. Especially when it comes to Nintendo.

I'm glad KI is happening so people can realize the original had an amazing intro but the game was dogshit

I'm glad Mirrors Edge 2 will come out and sell like shit so people can finally shut up about it and realize it doesn't make money, it loses money

Argh

I'm getting off topic.

HOW GOOD WAS ZEB COLTER ON COMMENTARY LAST NIGHT? Dude's amazing.

no idea. TV was on low volume while I watched Sony Conference.

Aiii

So not worth it
It lives. Unlike the Wii U, which is even worse off than Vita was at this time in its life cycle.

---
In wrestling related news, AJ's getting mad props all over the interwebs for her promo last night. Yay AJ!

bangai-o

Banned
Wade Barrett is going to lose the title and then what happens? he is not in any feuds. he is doing nothing. remember when he was the most hated guy in WWE with massive heat? now what?

bangai-o

Banned
the DVR stopped recording at the top of the hour. So i didnt get to see the Cena vs Ryback match. overall though, it was a really good show. The low points seem to be the same as the past few weeks with that whole Sheamus vs Sandow thing. I think they can put on a good match at the ppv, even though it will lead to no-where.

strobogo

Banned
Everyone talks about how bad WWE has been for the past few years, but they're been at their absolute best for not using talented people. I think they deserve some credit.

Aiii

So not worth it
Everyone talks about how bad WWE has been for the past few years, but they're been at their absolute best for not using talented people. I think they deserve some credit.

This remark would be better if it wasn't made the night after they had a 15 minute Bryan vs Rollins match that the commentary table was marveling about from the second it was anounced until it was over.

strobogo

Banned
They're using D-Bryne (and Kane, I guess) and Shield wonderfully. No argument there.

Now that I think about it, it's mostly the Yerupeons that are being misused. Vince is just a true patriot and can't let those evil foreigners look better than true blue Americans. GUNS. AMMO. FREEDOM. GAF.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah! I am still mot completely sure that the crowd popping for Kaitlyn slapping AJ wasn't piped in. Women getting a reaction, unheard of.

That said, these past three weeks of Raw have been pretty damn good and I haven't been this excited for a PPV since ER last year, so good on WWE for finally getting things right for once.

And Punk isn't even around. Way to step up for Ziggler/Big E/AJ, The Shield, Bryan/Kane and even Orton.

bangai-o

Banned
i am watching the Cena vs Ryback promo i missed last night. this is horrible. I am having to side with Cena on this. Just get in the ring and get it over with.

gurudyne

And Punk isn't even around. Way to step up for Ziggler/Big E/AJ, The Shield, Bryan/Kane and even Orton.

Amen. Weird seeing Orton being halfway relevant again. He's like a new character altogether. Then again, I'm probably just saying that because it's the first time I've seen him in a storyline I actually give two shits about.

friends, there's power bombs in the new Final Fantasy:

a8nkvx.gif

somedevil

Raw did 4 million viewers and had a rating of 3.04. Also payback card:

Cena vs Ryback
Ziggler vs Del Rio
Cm Punk vs Jericho
Axel vs Barrett vs Miz
Orton and Bryan vs Shield
Kane vs Ambrose
Aj vs Kaitlyn

Decent Card though next month card is the one to watch.

zychi

Banned
What other faces is there for him to go against? He works well with Sin Cara, why not.

There are faces in the WWE?(excluding divas?)

every single person on the roster attacks behind the back now.

GGG might be the only "face" right now, even DBrine is kinda heelish the way he's "OHYOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME?"(tho i do love this angle)

The biggest "face" is a guy who duct tapes feet together, calls people fat, uses phrasing that are basically homosexual insults.

Even fae Jericho is being heelish to Heyman and Fan-dannnnnnnn-go

Main WWE Roster doesn't have faces.

Kaladin

I almost bought Final Fantasy XIII for a third time today after seeing that XV trailer (never got past the linear part of that game), but then I remembered I hadn't played Dark Souls yet, and it's also $15 on Amazon.

Kaladin

I haven't watched WWE in 2 months , it feels so good. No more false hope and empty promises for me.

Except Daniel Bryan is putting awesome one on one matches on television two weeks in a row right now....and he's gradually turning into a more aggressive character, preparing him for a main event run.

So you picked a bad time to quit watching.

I almost bought Final Fantasy XIII for a third time today after seeing that XV trailer (never got past the linear part of that game), but then I remembered I hadn't played Dark Souls yet, and it's also $15 on Amazon.

Don't buy XIII dawg, trust me on this one.

Coming from a guy who beat it 1.8 times (80% the way through before my PS3 YLOD + All the way through a year later). My god that terrible game is forever burned in my mind :/

Kaladin

Don't buy XIII dawg, trust me on this one.

Coming from a guy who beat it 1.8 times (80% the way through before my PS3 YLOD + All the way through a year later). My god that terrible game is forever burned in my mind :/

It has passed. I've got Dark Souls and The Last Of Us coming on Friday.....my birthday present to myself. My birthday is Thurs btw.

Top Bottom