• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't imagine Nintendo can really have any megatons unless they somehow locked down something crazy like Madden exclusivity. You know all of their Shane Douglases are going to get a new installment every generation. I love Mario as much as the next guy, but you know what you're getting with Nintendo.

I didn't expect Bayonetta 2 or SMT x FE.

KissVibes

Banned
So is Punk wrestling on Sunday or are we getting SWERVE'd?

Curtis Axel wins the IC belt via clusterfucky Triple H/Vince interference. Punk no-shows and Heyman offers Jericho a title match instead (fine print in the contract). Axel wins that match clean and Jericho goes to Fozz for awhile.

And in there Barrett goes face.

strobogo

Banned
This one is my favorite, I think.

tumblr_mo6c51y7ZQ1sup09vo1_500.jpg

But then there is this one:

tumblr_mnwhjfxrEQ1sup09vo1_500.jpg

And then this one:

tumblr_mnw34kVKkm1sup09vo1_500.jpg

And then this one:

tumblr_mnwj29UksQ1sup09vo1_500.jpg

A Wrestling Development is too good.

"E3 is more wrestling than the WWE"
- Net_Wrecker, stardate: a few weeks ago​

And the best part is we haven't even seen the Wii U's 5 Franchises of Doom yet. That Cena-esque comeback is going to be magnificent.

I never thought of comparing Nintendos franchises to the 5MOD.

It fits so perfectly as well.

Its the same old shit but people love it anyway and every once and a while they will do something cool that breaks from the norm that gets you excited but then its back to the same old shit again and again.

Yeah Nintendo is totally Cena.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think what hypes me most about the new consoles is all my friends buying PS4 so I can actually play these games with someone instead of everyone having 360 since it got the headstart.

mouserat

Neo Member
There's absolutely no way Punk is no showing unless he decides to do it himself. The TV adverts for the PPV shown independent of WWE (on British TV anyway) are focused on CM Punk's return at a hometown show. Plus, the theory was Jericho/Axel, but his push has already fizzled and he's down with ex-golden boys turned perennial mid carders Miz and Barrett for the Poisoned Chalice Championship belt. There's no one else for Jericho and the card is thin as hell.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think what hypes me most about the new consoles is all my friends buying PS4 so I can actually play these games with someone instead of everyone having 360 since it got the headstart.

Get more European friends, Europeans love PlayStation!

Hah, I got the first PS4 pre-order at my retailer :p

Probably gonna add DriveClub, Watch Dogs & FIFA at a later date.

Also, anyone notice the guy in the PS4 conference crowd holding up a WWE spinner belt while everyone was celebrating after Tretton announced the used games thing?

Striker

Another Curtis match and it's another terrible ending? What a surprise. Now he's inserted into a random feud between Wade "The Jobber" Barrett and Miz? lol ok.

Sin Cara and Cesaro was a really good match. They work great together. Too many guys on commentary though, good grief.

Daniel Bryan is mega over. Hopefully for him and the fans he gets into the WWE title picture after the PPV. Something with Orton or Kane for SS will be a waste.

AJ/Kaitlyn/Big E stuff was straight awful, and they are still throwing out jabs of her being "fat".

Aiii

So not worth it
Hah, I got the first PS4 pre-order at my retailer :p

Probably gonna add DriveClub, Watch Dogs & FIFA at a later date.

Also, anyone notice the guy in the PS4 conference crowd holding up a WWE spinner belt while everyone was celebrating after Tretton announced the used games thing?

Did notice a belt, but it was either a cheap one, or some entirely different belt.

DiscoJon

Banned
Fandango isn't in the triple threat anymore and has been replaced by Larry Perfect? What the heck? What about Faaaaan dann goooo?

Punk isn't wrestling a regular match yet, its gonna be a swerve.

Make the crowd think he's there then go OH LAME HES NOT HERE then zomg HE IS HERE ZOMG.

He'll come out and attack Jericho still or something.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ/Kaitlyn/Big E stuff was straight awful, and they are still throwing out jabs of her being "fat".

Just watched it, wasn't too bad imo. They build up the match, gave Kaitlyn a stake and added a dimension to the match. Which is pretty much unheard of for Divas matches. Got a very nice pop too when she attacked AJ, so it worked.

AJ is the dirtbag heel, so her belitteling Kaitlyn like that makes sense. Normally they have the faces make these jokes, which is what's wrong. The faces need to be good guys and talk through nobility and giving heels their due, not by namecalling and attacking people behind their back. That's for the heels.

strobogo

Banned
I can't say I'm looking forward to Punk vs El Hijo de Perfecto. I assume that's where that angle is heading as of the last Smackdown. I'd rather see Punk come back as full on heel and feud with D-Bryne in a reversal of their thing last year. Punk is 100% better as a heel and The American Dragon is about as awesome of a face as WWE has right now.

Book it, guy who does what Gabe does in WWE, but isn't Gabe.

It's still not as good as the Great American Bash where many on the roster had problems with liver enzymes.

Leading to a heel vs heel opener and a rushed piece of backstage based booking to get Show in the Punjabi Prison, the event sticks with me at least.

Ithil

Another Curtis match and it's another terrible ending? What a surprise. Now he's inserted into a random feud between Wade "The Jobber" Barrett and Miz? lol ok.

Sin Cara and Cesaro was a really good match. They work great together. Too many guys on commentary though, good grief.

Daniel Bryan is mega over. Hopefully for him and the fans he gets into the WWE title picture after the PPV. Something with Orton or Kane for SS will be a waste.

But AJ is an insane heel? Of course she has irrational insults towards Kaitlyn.

Let's remember that Cena has insulted Big Show and Mark Henry for being fat in the past.

jmdajr

I'll be back once I catch up on RAW. Make sure to check out Trish on the Steve Austin Show.
Man, how can you not heart her.

I don't know if Nintendo can still bring this place down but have a nice down if it all crumbles again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mega Man has been in party games before

Real talk though I guess I'll just buy everything because there's games I want to play everywhere and I only care about myself.

Top Bottom