• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMczaf

He's WRONG!

HULKAMANIA IS FOREVER...forever....forever... :(

93353504_crop_650x440.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
With all the injuries happening they should bump up the entire FCW roster and make them each go off the cuff, cutting their own promos and such.

RBH

--WWE has purchased the old Mid South Wrestling tape collection from the family of Ene Watts, who acquired the collection as part of her divorce settlement from Cowboy Bill Watts. There had been negotiations going on for years. I'm guessing the timing has to do with the WWE network starting and wanting programming that hasn't been seen on the air in 25 years. Whatever money they would have gotten from DVD sales would have already been just about finished by this point.

--This is not confirmed, but the story going around regarding R-Truth not being on the European tour is that he has a broken foot.

--Regarding Alberto Del Rio, we haven't been able to confirm whether he will be at the Smackdown house shows tonight. If he's not, that would seem to confirm reports of a concussion suffered on Tuesday night but those we've asked haven't heard anything about it.

--Christian will be in Dallas for the TNA PPV as part of the deal worked out between WWE and TNA that allowed Ric Flair to attend the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. No word on his role but he will not be the surprise opponent of Crimson. It is a onetime appearance.

--The meet and greet in Arlington, TX for Slammiversary was said to have been a disappointment. We haven't heard anything about ticket sales for the show tomorrow. They advertised 7-9 p.m. but attendance was weak and almost all the fans were gone by 8 p.m., some said it was as early at 7:45 p.m. They were a few unhappy folks who showed up late and found nothing and nobody was around. The wrestlers were very nice and took the time to chat with everyone since the gathering was so small, so those who were there enjoyed it.

--Bret Hart had a lot to say about the current WWE scene at http://espn980.com/shows/sports_saturday.php
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...-bret-hart-new-wrestling-company-gets-memphis

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Might as well become Chikara when there champion keeps putting on pounds and is the best in the world at being a skinny fatass.

Novid

Banned
Seems the injury bug is effecting the ones they dont push. If Cena gets hurt (and it will happen) they are screwed big time.

tm24

Yeah, I need to get my stuff onto HDD fast, I just got another 1TB HDD and I may pick up a 3rd soon - most of my Japanese collection is either on VHS in the attic, or on a ton of DVDRs. These are the Japanese shows and comps I've picked up in the past year or so, the rest go into binders;

i6Py0xUMHrKjH.JPG

A lot of my US indies end up in these piles, including every ROH show from 2002-2010 - I've got no space for the cases, so they have to go in the attic;

ibxhjq9ozm7uEt.JPG

And, for better insight into the madness that is my poorly maintained wrestling collection, here's one of those piles spread out;

iZBlTKkIMEN7P.JPG

The sooner I start ripping all this to HDD the better, but it's going to take FOREVER.
Holy crap. My collection is entirely digital nowadays. 2 tb drives store full shows and a 500 gig drive stores random matches and clips. I have all but 7 pwg shows. My ROH is from Manhattan mayhem to homicide winning the belt. Chikara is everu tag grand prix, trios and ylc. I also have every TPI.

Trailer for 'The Underground', the free youtube spin-off from Jeff Katz's Wrestling Revolution Project;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPu26FoIz0

Could be interesting, but that commentary is awful, and that 1600 guy looks nothing like a wrestler.

tm24 said:
Holy crap. My collection is entirely digital nowadays. 2 tb drives store full shows and a 500 gig drive stores random matches and clips. I have all but 7 pwg shows. My ROH is from Manhattan mayhem to homicide winning the belt. Chikara is everu tag grand prix, trios and ylc. I also have every TPI.

Nice, my collection is seriously lacking in early CHIKARA and PWG - I definitely need to go back and get all the YLC's, Trios, DDT4's. I only really got into both promotions in the last 3-4 years, as ROH had always been my main US promotion up till that point.

Aiii

So not worth it
Suspensions and injuries are the only way the staff can force Vince to let them push new guys to the main event. More injuries please!

yes, I realise how bad that sounds. Nut you get my eaning

Yeah, I need to get my stuff onto HDD fast, I just got another 1TB HDD and I may pick up a 3rd soon - most of my Japanese collection is either on VHS in the attic, or on a ton of DVDRs. These are the Japanese shows and comps I've picked up in the past year or so, the rest go into binders;

i6Py0xUMHrKjH.JPG

A lot of my US indies end up in these piles, including every ROH show from 2002-2010 - I've got no space for the cases, so they have to go in the attic;

[img.]http://i.minus.com/ibxhjq9ozm7uEt.JPG[/img]

And, for better insight into the madness that is my poorly maintained wrestling collection, here's one of those piles spread out;

[img.]http://i.minus.com/iZBlTKkIMEN7P.JPG[/img]

The sooner I start ripping all this to HDD the better, but it's going to take FOREVER.

Why is your 360 so yellow and dirty, Bootaaay?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So if Del Rio is out, the obvious choice for a match with Sheamus at No Way Out would be Dolph Ziggler, right?

Top Bottom