• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Dixie Carter said:
Slammiversary will be TNA's biggest PPV attendance ever, and it is close to being the biggest US attended event in our history. Come on DFW!

We are going to be a hot crowd tomorrow night.

DMczaf

NINJA SCOOTER IS BACK!!

02.jpg

Kaladin

I'm about to catch up on some Impact in an hour or two, if it's as good as everyone says it is, I'll buy the PPV. Haven't watched Impact in a while, but I have it stored on my dvr.

Yeah, it's a bad lineup. I'll just try my best to boo Garrett Bischoff and hope others do the same. Also going to boo the shit out of Matt Morgan if he's announced as the opponent for Crimson.

I expect 4 good matches on the show, Ray vs Park, Joe vs Aries, tag title match and the #1 contenders match. The rest will probably be at least decent.

Kaladin

He's gonna dump the IC title in the trash live on the ppv. New boom period. In reality they'll just show him sitting in the crowd.

A TNA vs WWE storyline would be awesome for both companies, but it won't happen. Wrestling companies can't work together in 2012 while Vince is alive.

G-Fex

they've got to have the biggest balls in the world to possibly stand up to Hulk Hogan and give him a black eye.

Must've been Steiner.

Kaladin

Unfortunately with 9 matches and a hall of fame induction on this card there is no way this match gets more than 7-8 minutes.

I think it gets around 12 - 15 minutes total.....you have to remember this match has little build to cover and TNA entrances only last about a minute tops. It will at most be a good teaser for their rematch at Destination X which should get the full main event treatment as an X-Division championship match.

WWE offered Kelly Kelly a long-term deal with a significant pay raise.

Why?

Do they even sell Diva merch? Is there any reason to keep her around and be paying her even more money?

She cant wrestle for shit, Cant dress skimping or do playboy anymore since the show is PG, cant talk for shit so cant be a manager / valet.
And maybe I am being a bit "sharp knees" but I think Kelly Kelly looks fucking gross. She wears more face paint then the ultimate warrior and her skin is just ichy looking.

She has zero redeeming qualities for the company except as a stress reliever for most of the male lockeroom.

I mean the world is full of failed models who cant wrestle for shit. They could get another person to fill that spot any time they want.

Kaladin

WWE offered Kelly Kelly a long-term deal with a significant pay raise.

Why not? She is their most recognizable diva and the biggest draw they have since Trish Stratus and Lita. Plus she would mean much more to TNA because she is a big WWE name from Florida who would draw for their knockouts division more than anyone they have.

Jeff Jarrett and Karen Jarrett are saying they aren't going to be at Slammiversary. If he was getting inducted into the HOF they probably wouldn't be saying this on twitter. Oh man if Dixie puts Hulk Hogan in the HOF that is going to be so ridiculous. The only other option at this point might be Christian. Why else would he be there?

If TNA gives Christian a HOF ring or watch or plaque or whatever the fuck they are going to give the inductee, what are the chances Vince McMahon has him destroy it live on Raw? lol

Kaladin

If TNA gives Christian a HOF ring or watch or plaque or whatever the fuck they are going to give the inductee, what are the chances Vince McMahon has him destroy it live on Raw? lol

Eh, he'll probably just have Christian job to everyone on Raw before he quits.

was Christian with tna whe the launched?

No, he joined in 2005 I believe and was one of the first big names to make the jump from WWE to TNA. The Dudleys came before him. Before that it was mostly old WCW guys and indy guys. He was one of the first guys that left and went from WWE to TNA by choice too.

Top Bottom