• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

WWE.com Exclusive: Ricardo Rodriguez talks about his Sheamus costume

tumblr_m5al8bgLO31r3j80ko1_250.gif

Khrno

Yes, terrible. Two attackers that were the top scorers of their respective league's and they can't even manage to score a single goal out of at least 30 chances. *facepalm*

The dutch are usually one of my favourite teams,RVP. Robben, Sneijder, Rafa, love them, but fucking hell, this just makes the group even more interesting.

fart-o.gif

Khrno

I don't really blame underperforming players with the national teams. Play-style, tactics, team-mates, many different things, and these tournaments are usually after they have played 50-60 matches in a season. In most cases their bodies can't cope with the pressure at this time of the year.

Now I'm expecting Cristiano Ronaldo playing like shit and the Germans beating them senseless.

Ithil

The obvious logical thing to do with AJ is to have to side with Bryan and turn heel in a swerve at NWO, or at MITB, but knowing WWE's attitude towards logic, they'll have her end up with Kane, because she's about a third his size and young enough to be his daughter, so that is ten times better in Vince's book of weirdness.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The obvious logical thing to do with AJ is to have to side with Bryan and turn heel in a swerve at NWO, or at MITB, but knowing WWE's attitude towards logic, they'll have her end up with Kane, because she's about a third his size and young enough to be his daughter, so that is ten times better in Vince's book of weirdness.
She's going to end up with Bryan, cost Punk the title, eventually leading somehow to a Cena/Bryan feud for the WWE title at SS.

Ithil

She's going to end up with Bryan, cost Punk the title, eventually leading somehow to a Cena/Bryan feud for the WWE title at SS.

Or that, I forgot Bryan gives them an easy opponent for Cena to squash in their book. Because Cena Cena Cena.

Just in time for Cena to B A * and start calling Bryan gay and AJ a ho.

Ithil

He might call him gay, but he'll make fun of his veganism and make all little jimmies bully and vegan (or vegetarian) kid they might know in school.

Ah yes, that too. He'll start saying Bryan is gay/a loser/gay/stupidhead/poopy/gay because he doesn't eat meat like Cena who Never Gives Up(tm) his steak. Also he'll say AJ is a whore because she's a woman in a relationship with a heel.

I'm super curious as to what your wrestling DVD collection actually looks like. It must be in the thousands or theres just stacks of external hdds strewn about

Yeah, I need to get my stuff onto HDD fast, I just got another 1TB HDD and I may pick up a 3rd soon - most of my Japanese collection is either on VHS in the attic, or on a ton of DVDRs. These are the Japanese shows and comps I've picked up in the past year or so, the rest go into binders;

i6Py0xUMHrKjH.JPG

A lot of my US indies end up in these piles, including every ROH show from 2002-2010 - I've got no space for the cases, so they have to go in the attic;

ibxhjq9ozm7uEt.JPG

And, for better insight into the madness that is my poorly maintained wrestling collection, here's one of those piles spread out;

iZBlTKkIMEN7P.JPG

The sooner I start ripping all this to HDD the better, but it's going to take FOREVER.

Ithil

Ha, it is YOU have have no BALLS, as you are the woman and I am the REAL MAN. You are a woman of the female variety, with no BALLS, and your BALLS are in a purse in your handbag somewhere and you're a LOOOOOOOSER.

Kaladin

Yeah, I need to get my stuff onto HDD fast, I just got another 1TB HDD and I may pick up a 3rd soon - most of my Japanese collection is either on VHS in the attic, or on a ton of DVDRs. These are the Japanese shows and comps I've picked up in the past year or so, the rest go into binders;

i6Py0xUMHrKjH.JPG

A lot of my US indies end up in these piles, including every ROH show from 2002-2010 - I've got no space for the cases, so they have to go in the attic;

ibxhjq9ozm7uEt.JPG

And, for better insight into the madness that is my poorly maintained wrestling collection, here's one of those piles spread out;

iZBlTKkIMEN7P.JPG

The sooner I start ripping all this to HDD the better, but it's going to take FOREVER.

I see some classic FIP in there. That promotion had a really awesome run for a couple of years.

Aiii

So not worth it
Come one people be stars now. Next thing you know you'll be spraying BBQ sauce all over other guys because they don't love you on commentary.

I see some classic FIP in there. That promotion had a really awesome run for a couple of years.

Yeah, I loved the early days of FIP with Punk & Homicide, and then in later years with that freaking awesome Roderick Strong/Erick Stevens feud. The trouble with FIP was always that they were catastrophically slow when it came to releasing DVDs.

Ithil

Come one people be stars now. Next thing you know you'll be spraying BBQ sauce all over other guys because they don't love you on commentary.

Hey, I respect you and all you've done for this thread. It was a hell of a post. I stand for the freedom of speech and all the loyal men and women who defend this thread.

Now shut up with your fancy talk or I'll hit you.

Kaladin

Yeah, I loved the early days of FIP with Punk & Homicide, and then in later years with that freaking awesome Roderick Strong/Erick Stevens feud. The trouble with FIP was always that they were catastrophically slow when it came to releasing DVDs.

The slow release of dvds is the worst thing about that promotion, I never got some of the last shows I went to and I don't think they were even released. The Strong/Stevens stuff was awesome and I was there for most of that.

Khrno

http://i.minus.com/i6Py0xUMHrKjH.JPG

http://i.minus.com/ibxhjq9ozm7uEt.JPG

http://i.minus.com/iZBlTKkIMEN7P.JPG

tumblr_m5d5tk2P3p1qff3s5o1_500.jpg

Penguin

It seems like Del Rio may be injured and out of No Way Out

Also word going around that R-Truth is also injured.

WWE's roster is getting thinner and thinner.

Ithil

It seems like Del Rio may be injured and out of No Way Out

Also word going around that R-Truth is also injured.

WWE's roster is getting thinner and thinner.

Jesus christ.

With Orton and Jericho suspended they literally have no one left for Sheamus to face, plus they've done a few weeks of buildup for Del Rio/Sheamus already.

Top Bottom