• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

steen.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Going back to your previous examples of joke characters, and not specifically talking about joke characters but about main-event jobbers, Kane is the position he is right now (WHC 2 years ago, feuding with Cena, Orton, Punk, Bryan now, etc) because he's been always a threat, he was a credible monster heel and a capable big man that wouldn't pull a hamstring 2 minutes into a match.

But Ziggler isn't a threat to anyone, he wasn't a threat to Edge, he wasn't to Punk, or to Sheamus. Comparing him to Kane, Kane only got a 1 day title run, maybe Ziggler needs those extra 23 hours, or maybe he just needs to win matches against credible opponents, even if he doesn't wins a title.
Leave Persp alone. He's never gotten over that night he stood in line for three hours at a mall ten years ago to meet Kane, wearing his little Kane mask along with his "Big FREAK'N Machine" t-shirt, only for them to shut the thing down due to the women there causing a riot over Kane. It's time to let it go, Persp. It wasn't Kane's fault. The women just can't help themselves.

One time I skipped an afternoon of High School to meet at Jericho at an autograph signing the mall. We got there too late but ended up sneaking into the back of the line, the security people didn't see but I'm pretty sure that Chris noticed (he didn't mention it but seemed annoyed by us). Anyway, since we didn't plan it and came straight from school I only had a blank piece of paper for him to sign, I also had an early model camera phone but the person working the desk didn't know how to use it and so I just said forget it.
I really only wanted the picture so, dejected, I ended up throwing away the autograph within the afternoon despite Jericho being my then (and in some way still) my favourite wrestler of all time.

And Kane will always suck.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
One time I skipped an afternoon of High School to meet at Jericho at an autograph signing the mall. We got there too late but ended up sneaking into the back of the line, the security people didn't see but I'm pretty sure that Chris noticed (he didn't mention it but seemed annoyed by us). Anyway, since we didn't plan it and came straight from school I only had a blank piece of paper for him to sign, I also had an early model camera phone but the person working the desk didn't know how to use it and so I just said forget it.
I really only wanted the picture so, dejected, I ended up throwing away the autograph within the afternoon despite Jericho being my then (and in some way still) my favourite wrestler of all time.

And Kane will always suck.
I bet you say this, and then put on your replica Kane mask, go out to your Kane shrine, and cry yourself to sleep. It's time to let it go, man.

This is fucking joy....

untitled-15mqjvk.gif

Cena never brings kids this much joy. Kids must be very fucking sad to begin with, if they garner any joy out of seeing John Cena

krae_man

I assume Triple H is taking that job? He was already in talent relations, seemed inevitable he'd take the top spot.

While Johnny Ace is great on screen, I can't say I've noticed many great things about his talent relations, and Triple H seemed to have a decent mind for it (seeking out Mistico and Awesome Kong, that new decree to only debut FCW guys if Creative have a gimmick and story plan ready for them, etc).

It's probably for the best. It will also give Triple H more to do and less time to show up on RAW. As long as he's off camera he has a good mind for the business, the second he's in front of one he becomes a crazed spotlight hogging shovel wielder.

Nobody will every debut in that case then because nobody but Cena and HHH's feuds have a story plan.

No way, the Junior division was the greatest of all, Palmer Cannon was a visionary.
Actually did they try this multiple times before 2005?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Hey guys, apparently that wasn't actually Abyss as Abyss last night. Some student from Team 3D Wrestling Academy.

I was seriously fooled.

Aiii

So not worth it
Del Rio has officially been pulled from No Way Out. His replacement will be announced on RAW tonight. Hopefully Ziggler.

Either him or Sandow. Very impressed by the latter and a short feud with the "Hooligan" Sheamus makes perfect sense and allows the guy to impress some people with sold in-ring work.

Ziggler actually lost so much in the past months he's not a believable challenger at all. Fuck you WWE. Really, fuck you!

I know I might have said this before, but Ply is probably my favorite poster in this thread. There are a lot of other I like, but Ply is gold for me.

Also go Sin Cara.......................

Top Bottom