• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMczaf

Is everyone mentally prepared for 3 hours of RAW?

wwe-april-23.png

Khrno

-Chris Jericho could continue making appearances for WWE this summer after all. Full tour dates for the Rockstar Uproar Fest 2012 have been announced, which seem to indicate he'll be available.

Jericho's band Fozzy are not scheduled for an August 19 tour date, which is the same day as Summerslam in Los Angeles. There are also no dates for Mondays, which would allow him to appear on RAW between concerts.

tumblr_m5f3dgq12c1rnbn9oo7_250.gif

Kaladin

Preview of Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE at Universal Studios!

- IMPACT will feature the aftermath of the "Slammiversary" Pay-Per-View event! Who was victorious at TNA's 10 year anniversary event? Tune in and find out!

- General Manager Hulk Hogan has ordered that there will be a World Heavyweight Title match on the broadcast! Still the World Champion after Slammiversary, Bobby Roode will defend the gold this Thursday against the new #1 contender, Mr. Anderson!

-Last week Dixie Carter's husband, Serg, punched AJ Styles. What will the fallout from that be this week on Impact?

- The annual "Bound For Glory Series" will kick off on Thursday night! Which 12 competitors will be selected for a chance to earn a World Title shot at Bound For Glory in October? The BFG Series starts on Thursday on SpikeTV with a Gauntlet Match!

- Plus, the road to the July 8 "Destination X" event begins
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE show!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Go away Ply.

edit- I like the OP now!

Best OP

Thank you Bish!!!
*clap clap clap clap clap*

Thank you Bish!!!
*clap clap clap clap clap*

Aiii

So not worth it
So,

John Laurinaitis no longer officially serves as WWE’s Executive Vice President of Talent Relations; his bio has been removed from the WWE Corporate website’s index of executive officers. Therefore, the former ‘Dynamic Dude’ is solely an on-air performer for WWE. However, he is still branded as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations in his WWE.com Superstars profile and on his Twitter account.

Laurinaitis had overseen the Talent Relations department since April 2004, when he replaced Jim Ross. He was hired as a road agent after the sport entertainment organization’s acquisition of certain assets of World Championship Wrestling in March 2001.

Did we discuss this yet?

Entropia

No One Remembers
The message is, you done fucked up.

11 days later, so true.

@Aiii: Yeah I think it was briefly talked about earlier on this page. I guess it means HHH is more officially the talent relations and such guy, Laurinitis is just an on-screen character.

Kaladin

Someone needs to make a gif of Brock breaking Triple H's arm, but replace Brock's head with Bish....and put BISH PLEASE as the caption.

I am confident RAW will have something tonight. It will be a largely forgettable show, and probably best recorded and skipped through, but there will be something (JUNE!).

Khrno

@Aiii: Yeah I think it was briefly talked about earlier on this page. I guess it means HHH is more officially the talent relations and such guy, Laurinitis is just an on-screen character.

Is HHH also looking over FCW? Hopefully he pushes for all the guys in development and nxt waiting to debut in the main roster so they can do something about the lack of talent these days.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is HHH also looking over FCW? Hopefully he pushes for all the guys in development and nxt waiting to debut in the main roster so they can do something about the lack of talent these days.

If it's HHH we can thank for the recent debuts on Smackdown then good on him, I'm satisfied.

I am confident RAW will have something tonight. It will be a largely forgettable show, and probably best recorded and skipped through, but there will be something (JUNE!).

AJ will become Divas champ!

More names announced for the SHINE Women's Wrestling roster (new ones in bold), which debuts worldwide via iPPV on July 20th;

. Cherry Bomb
. Sara Del Rey
. Christina Von Eerie
. Santana Garrett
. Jazz
. Kimberly Maddox
. Mercedez Martinez
. Rain
. Veda Scott
. Reby Sky
. Su Yung

Not a bad roster so far with the likes of Del Rey, Martinez, Veda, Jazz & Von Eerie, but needs more Athena & Portia Perez;

iEmBiJrpewqF7.jpg
itAbIGLw2KJhc.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Last June was amazing because Punk made it amazing. I'm sure WWE had none of that planned. Punk was probably just Cena's opponent of the month.

So something better happen this month. Planned or otherwise.

Ithil

So,

Did we discuss this yet?

I assume Triple H is taking that job? He was already in talent relations, seemed inevitable he'd take the top spot.

While Johnny Ace is great on screen, I can't say I've noticed many great things about his talent relations, and Triple H seemed to have a decent mind for it (seeking out Mistico and Awesome Kong, that new decree to only debut FCW guys if Creative have a gimmick and story plan ready for them, etc).

It's probably for the best. It will also give Triple H more to do and less time to show up on RAW. As long as he's off camera he has a good mind for the business, the second he's in front of one he becomes a crazed spotlight hogging shovel wielder.

DieH@rd

Banned
TNA SLAMMIVERSARY X - such an awesome PPV, great job TNA! And great job crowd of Texas!

Next month, Austin Aries will be headlining Destination X. This cannot fail.

Scott Steiner went absolutely crazy on Twitter again last night.

After brooke hogan tweeted that she could make more money on her back than i did in my wrestling career

Which i accepted and i will get into later,a high ranking official from TNA (who i respect)called me and

Without going into the whole conversation he ask me to stop tweeting and since im trying to

Save TNA from the same fate as WCW,and this official also has TNA's best interest in mind i agreed

Until bitchoff opened his mouth spewing his bullshit as usual,but first since i missed brookes debut,I know

The camera adds 10 lbs but OMG how big is her head,did everybody notice when they were advertising her

For the show they had a picture of her that looked totally differerent of her when she walked out,how many

Gallons of paint did it take to airbrush that big head...and this is why i accepted her challenge that she

Could make more money on her back,even though guys have fetishes and sometime guys are just bored

But she has too many physical variables and abnormalities to be competitive or make money as a whore

Keep in mind she could have issued the challenge that she could make more money singing but she chose

Prostitution bcuz even she knows her singing sucks...her dad took her to a few music studios in nashville

in a last ditch effort and of course they got laughed out of the studio...same results cant sing cant dance and shes an amazon

Alot of responses to her debut was that she was a amazon..she has fat knees,cankles and did i mention she has a big head

Spinkled with a lil transvestite dust

So with the horrible ratings and reviews of his daughter what does hogan do;re-tweets a sexual tweet bcuz

The guy asks him too! LOL what a fucking idiot..need some ppl to tweet hogan the most vulgar sexual laced tweets and lets see if

The dumbass will re-tweet them

For 21/2 yrs since hogan bitchoff n pritchard have been in charge the ratings have sucked and TNA continues

To lose more and more of its fanbase and they think bringing in hogan's no talent daughter in will help

The ratings.....they are fn crazy....the knockouts are pissed and think shes a joke

You want a storyline you want ratings make brooke the chazz bono of tna,minus the

Penis implant,bcuz he/she has to have a vagina like her dad

Not only is tna wasting money on flying his daughter to the shows,TNA also pays to fly her dog with her

Unbelievable!!!!

In 21/2 yrs hogan hasnt drawn a rating so what genius thinks his daughter will....and the dog???

Getting feedback from some fans at ppv..and they took the 609 signs from them...but cant silence the 609 chants

Power to the people

Brooke Tessmacher will now be called miss tessmacher bcuz hogan wants it that way.....really

How about brooke A and brooke B ...A is for amazon B is for beautiful..guess which brooke is the amazon

Ive always said hogan n bitchoff are car salesman and are the best at it but how do these con men

Convince a company that they have brought nothing but bad storylines and bad ratings and trying

To save money hire their siblings who are both worthless,they were paying garrett bitchoff more money

To go thru school than they are paying most of their cruiserweights and he still cant throw

A believeable clothesline,fn bullshit

Leaving one cunt and going to another..bitchoff did an interview with http://wrestling101.com and all he has

To do is say what im saying isnt true but he cant so he tries too convince whoever that im bitter

No im telling the truth and im saying what everybody wishes they could in tna but cant,i am the voice

For these guys and im trying to save tna,bcuz ive seen this same bullshit before in WCW,where is hogans

And bitchoffs accountability,then he said he thought we were friends...really..hogan thought we were

Friends bcuz i gave him the # of the Dr who did my back surgery,and you thought we were friends bcuz

...WHY....you have an inflated opinion of yurself bcuz you are viewed by 99% of the wrestlers that

Were in WCW as the jackoff who made David Arquette champion and eventually running WCW into

The ground,and now for those wrestlers who werent in WCW but know about it you are a jackoff that

Doesnt know shit about booking and are destroying the fanbase of TNA

And anybody that knows wrestling; once you lose fans its not like turning the faucet back on it takes awhile

To get those fans back and sometimes you dont get them back

Thats why TNA should be in a panick bcuz these 3 assholes have brought bad ratings for 21/2 yrs

Bitchoffs then says when he was in wwe he wishes he would have picked vince's mind more....are you

Fucking kidding me ...bitchoff the only time vince let you in his office was to save you from the guys from

WCW kicking your ass,At raw flair went up to bitchoff and slapped the shit out of him and bitchoff being

The cunt that he is did nothing,then Arn was going too,then pretty soon a line of guys from WCW started

To form bcuz eric was a arrogant asshole and they wanted to take their shot and Vince brought bitchoff

In his office and then tried to calm everybody down,You wonder why your son is a pussy......bcuz you are

Age is a state of mind and i feel great,put me in the ring with garrett and we'll see who looks better

Fuck the piece of shit cant even wrestle

Kaladin

TNA SLAMMIVERSARY X - such an awesome PPV, great job TNA! And great job crowd of Texas!

Next month, Austin Aries will be headlining Destination X. This cannot fail.

Don't get your hopes up. TNA has brought up mid-carders to main event status before only to destroy them beyond the point of fans being able to care. Remember The Pope?

I know I'm late, but TNA is miles better than WWE at this point. I'm glad to be eating crow right now, because it's better than continuing to sip the kool aid.

Also, I guess bean's whining about the OP has finally been justified.

Don't get your hopes up. TNA has brought up mid-carders to main event status before only to destroy them beyond the point of fans being able to care. Remember The Pope?

That was during the Russo era though and they seemed to be confused alternating guys in and out every month. If you look at TNA over the last several months it's clear they are trying to turn things around. Aries is the longest reigning X division champion ever, Gail Kim was the longest reigning women's champion until last night, and Bobby Roode is the longest reigning heavyweight champion. They have the rule now that the tv title is defended every week. They are trying to put more importance on the belts. Only bad thing is the X division is pretty much empty and noone is on Aries's level. Dixie has said she's been trying to find more X division wrestlers at the gutchecks though.

Top Bottom