• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Miz is filming Marine 3. He won't be at Raw. There will be a match for the #1 contender tonight. It's gotta be Tensai or Ziggler. It could also be Cody Rhodes if they decide to drop the IC title feud or Antonio Cesaro in a longshot. If you include faces it would open up alot more possibilities, but they won't do that.

Linkified

Miz is filming Marine 3. He won't be at Raw. There will be a match for the #1 contender tonight. It's gotta be Tensai or Ziggler. It could also be Cody Rhodes if they decide to drop the IC title feud or Antonio Cesaro in a longshot. If you include faces it would open up alot more possibilities, but they won't do that.

C'mon it will be The Great Khali hes turned more times since joining the company than any other person

The "June Surprise" is going to be some mediocre piece of crap that's only going to look good because of the spoonfuls of garbage the WWE has been feeding viewers.

June is going to SUCK for WWE in terms of storylines, and you're all gonna be wrong just like when most of you thought Brock was going to beat Cena.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Hmm, Ziggler, Otunga or Tensai are literally the only ones, then.

Ideally I'd like Rhodes to get a shot and then give the IC match to one of those other three.

C'mon it will be The Great Khali hes turned more times since joining the company than any other person

I gotta be honest, when I heard they were gonna name the #1 contender on Raw his name was the first that crossed my mind. It's a typical WWE move. I'm giving WWE a chance tonight again because of Vince. If they don't deliver something I'm gone again until Brock comes back on tv.

ZaUy3.jpg

Two negative options!!! This shit is rigged!!

Nah, changed my mind, I've bottled it. I'm going to go to bed and reserve my energy for the late night raids to the NBA thread.

Linkified - its up you to make sure we're represented.

Kaladin

You guys aren't thinking outside the box here. Smackdown lost one of it's biggest stars and Vince has no one on the main event level to replace Del Rio without shuffling other matches. Vince is going to have to dig deep into his pockets and call in a masked superstar we haven't seen in a while.....

the title shot goes to:

QyxFK.jpg

Linkified

Nah, changed my mind, I've bottled it. I'm going to go to bed and reserve my energy for the late night raids to the NBA thread.

Linkified - its up you to make sure we're represented.

Do what us true Geordie Shorers do watch it on your Xbox 360 Sky sub in bed with a nice warm cup of tea. I dobn't want to do this.

Cagey

Banned
You joke, but that is probably what will happen.

I joke, but I only fear that outcome based on the recent BE A STAR bullshit we've been fed from the superhero faces against non-wrestlers (see: Cena, John).

Ricardo Rodriguez is crazy entertaining, has charisma to spare, and can actually wrestle in a wrestling match. If allowed to perform as a wrestler mixed in with comedy, it'd be highly entertaining... and better than Sheamus beating Ziggler again.

Wade Barrett will return to thwart Sheamus and become the first Englishman in WWE to reach the top of the mountain, THE POWER OF JUNE WILL MAKE IT SO!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dolph already had his 'chance' with Punk. It'll be Thwagger so they can do kinda big guy w no charisma vs kinda big guy w no charisma

Talamius

In retrospect, how stupid was jobbing Tensai out to Cena now? You could have had him going into a WHC title match undefeated and as a believable challenger.

It almost has to be Ziggler now. There is no other option.

Uhh Sheamus has charisma. Sheamus is pretty great except for them trying to shoehorn him into being another Cena. He has a ton of personality. Swagger is garbage.

Uhh Sheamus has charisma. Sheamus is pretty great except for them trying to shoehorn him into being another Cena. He has a ton of personality. Swagger is garbage.

Sheamus is actually one of those weird/rare occurrences where he actually has more charisma as a face.
But yeah, he needs to be more than Cena: White

Top Bottom