• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMczaf

Worst part of Raw:

iroOHQHMyPIGV.png

SD__668_108.jpg

Ugh, an extra hour to skip through. These 3 hour Raws are going to grind me into paste. That's like an extra 3 minutes of fast forwarding.

Good to see Vader and glad he's looking slimmer than last time. As for the rest? zzzzzzzzzz

Ugh, an extra hour to skip through. These 3 hour Raws are going to grind me into paste. That's like an extra 3 minutes of fast forwarding.

Good to see Vader and glad he's looking slimmer than last time. As for the rest? zzzzzzzzzz

Yep, bad show except Vader and the Daniel Bryan segments. Everything is still pointless. There still aren't any midcard storylines(unless you count the world titles when Cena doesn't have them). Of course nothing happened with Vince. Are we really going to get a Vince McMahon heel turn in 2012 and then have Vince feuding with Cena?

How do you go from wanting to fire someone to then wanting them at ringside for a match at the ppv and not firing them within a few minutes when all that happened is Big Show threatening you? These logic gaps are ridiculous.

How do you go from wanting to fire someone to then wanting them at ringside for a match at the ppv and not firing them within a few minutes when all that happened is Big Show threatening you? These logic gaps are ridiculous.

Bobo, just....no. Don't do this to yourself. Go rewatch the Vader match endlessly and be happy.

Bobo, just....no. Don't do this to yourself. Go rewatch the Vader match endlessly and be happy.

I think I'm done again. The big summer angle was Lesnar, but they just blew their load early since Vince couldn't wait to have Cena beat him. I don't think anything big is happening except for Vince turning heel.

TheBear

Holy shit. Vader? Was he in shape? The last time I saw him he was hilariously overweight and fucking fell over whilst walking off the ring steps. I wish I could find a gif of it.

tm24

I'm actually looking forward to the next 5 wrestlers to appear on RAW leading up to to 1000th raw. Will be fun seeing Sid

Sid's not dependable. He no shows way too many indy shows to be able to count on him. If they do try to offer him a spot its 50/50 he actually shows up.

tm24

Oh yeah, he will get contacted and even accept money. Just that it's 50/50 he actually shows after getting the money.

I would like to think random no name indy is different than the WWE calling. Also, i believe the WWE has people who Sid wont be able to stab with scissors and take the money and run

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh yeah, he will get contacted and even accept money. Just that it's 50/50 he actually shows after getting the money.

Hearing how badly Sid wants to get back in the WWE in recent interviews, I doubt he'd take the money and run in this case.

Also, I like how right when I decide to quit watching for good and all, WWE finds a way to keep me interested for at least six more weeks.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
SHOCKING NEWS: YOUNG PEOPLE WATCH WWE AND ALSO USE TWITTER

MORE AT 11

(But for real, Keyser, I think we all could have assumed that there were going to be a ton of tweets like that.)

Ithil

I don't mind the "who's Vader" tweets, not everyone is going to know him. It's the "Hurr some fatass off da street derp" one that annoys me.

That's just disrespectful. Even if you don't know who he is, you can assume from the crowd reaction he was someone notable that you don't know.

RBH

I don't mind the "who's Vader" tweets, not everyone is going to know him. It's the "Hurr some fatass off da street derp" one that annoys me.

That's just disrespectful. Even if you don't know who he is, you can assume from the crowd reaction he was someone notable that you don't know.

Yup.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Most people in general are pretty worthless.

Fuck, I'm already pretty depressed lately. This isn't a road I want to go down right now.

It will be interesting to see the quarter hour rating for Vader's segment. Heath Slater is ratings poison, but how much of a drop will this segment have? I expect a 2.8-2.9 overall for the 3 hours.

tm24

SHOCKING NEWS: YOUNG PEOPLE WATCH WWE AND ALSO USE TWITTER

MORE AT 11

(But for real, Keyser, I think we all could have assumed that there were going to be a ton of tweets like that.)
And it will be happening for the next 5 weeks! Sid! Tatanka! Duggan! I can't think of 2 other people that will come in!

Top Bottom